problems with .org

Tommy Vercetti

I can't log in to Miami-Vice.org. Is anyone else having this problem? When I try to log in this comes up:Server Error in Forum ApplicationAn error has occured while writing to the database.Please contact the forum administrator.Support Error Code:- err_Access_loginUser()_update_USR_CodeFile Name:- functions_login.aspError details:-Microsoft JET Database EngineThe search key was not found in any record.WTF is going on?

• Administrators

Hm... I just tried and everything worked perfect. Just try again. Maybe some server workings?!?

I can't log in to Miami-Vice.org. Is anyone else having this problem? When I try to log in this comes up:Server Error in Forum ApplicationAn error has occured while writing to the database.Please contact the forum administrator.Support Error Code:- err_Access_loginUser()_update_USR_CodeFile Name:- functions_login.aspError details:-Microsoft JET Database EngineThe search key was not found in any record.WTF is going on?

I also saw the same thing... I figured they are tinkering with the format or something.

• Administrators

Send Tifany a PM and she'll straighten it right out for you!

• Administrators

Ummmm......how does this work with no moderators? :confused:

It works like this:On November 30th you send a message (after five attempts due to the delightful "problems"), a nice one, to Martijn asking him to delete your thread and it doesn't get read. So you copy the message to Tifany, and she does read it and sends one back saying that she will ask Martijn to do what you asked.December 8th - the thread is still there. All the deleting work you did yourself has been reinstated because they had a problem and had to reinstate the forum using a week old back-up.Do I sound bitter? A bit, although I hold no ill will against anyone at either board. I had already given up using .org (and only lurk to see if they have deleted what I asked), and although I will lurk here I doubt very much I will post. Miami Vice used to be one of my "happy places", and I have made some good friends who I hope I will stay in contact with, but the fun has gone for me.Take care everyone

I'm really sorry to hear that Vice isn't a happy place for you anymore. I know you made a lot of friends on the old site, and I'd love if you could hang out here and make more.

• Administrators

That comment must've pissed them off because they banned me! lol They (as in all 5 of them)

Ah' date=' so that's why my "Save Three Sheets" thread disappeared.[/quote']Censorship sucks. And the ones who practice it should be ashamed.

Service unavailable is bad right now. I thought this used to happen when there were too many people there?? Guess not, there's no one there!!!! :rolleyes: