The Glades - Anyone watch?

DJAngel

I watched the season premiere of "The Glades" last night, on recommendation of a friend. Good show:thumbsup: One of the actors who played a Mafia guy looked very familiar from Miami Vice days. Did anyone see the show last night? Do you know who I'm talking about?

I had been meaning to watch this show when it started, but I missed it! I finally got to see a repeat episode last week (I think it was the 3rd episode), but I missed the pilot again! I remember they advertised it quite a bit when it premiered, with Matt Passmore being Aussie. Here's the full cast/crew list to see if you recognise any names:http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1670519/fullcredits#cast

I looked at that list earlier today, but he's not on it. All of the cast for last night's show is not listed for some reason. Francesco Quinn (Anthony Quinn's son) played the Mafia uncle to the girl who was murdered. He was a major character, but is not listed on IMDB either.

That's unusual of IMDB. I will keep an eye out the next time it's on - they're currently playing 3 or 4 episodes at once, so I'm sure it will be on again soon!

Saw some of last season and was entertaining, and of course like the FL locations. Didn't realize the lead was an Australian until recently, and he totally dropped his accent for the role. He plays a cop who was forced to move out of town (my town Chicago) because he had relations with the Chief's wife. Wry sarcastic sense of humor.

I have been watching it.Last week they were showing the first season on in the morning and afternoon and I taped them.I also taped sunday episode.Its a pretty good show

• 1 year later...

Finally checked out this one, caught on S 1-2 last weekend before the premiere of the new one.Matt Passamore is easy on the eyes and I love the look of the show in HD. :happy: