What Razor to buy for the "Crockett" look?

Canes n' Pain

Hey guys, I was just wondering what you thought was the best razor out there to achieve the DJ look every day. I heard Wahl makes some good ones, but the "peanut" razor that I’m currently using takes too much off whilst bare, and the next setting up leaves too much. Anyway, any help would be appreciated!

Wahl does make an excellent unit with a comb type head that is adjustable. You just slip the blades and adjust the height of trim you prefer.

Hey guys' date=' I was just wondering what you thought was the best razor out there to achieve the DJ look every day.[/size'] I heard Wahl makes some good ones, but the "peanut" razor that I’m currently using takes too much off whilst bare, and the next setting up leaves too much. Anyway, any help would be appreciated!

Check out this article from 1987http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/1987-04-16/lifestyle/0120260192_1_stubble-wahl-don-johnson

Thanks! I've been researching the "Miami De-Vice", and it looks like it's next to impossible to actually find one these days! I'd love to see one of the actual vintage razors.

Thanks! I've been researching the "Miami De-Vice"' date=' and it looks like it's next to impossible to actually find one these days! I'd love to see one of the actual vintage razors.[/quote']That makes two of us!