Calling all fans of 21 JUMP STREET!

juscat

Cable TV in my country (Australia), are currently showing double episodes of Miami Vice, including 21 Jump Street. Certainly, it is not in the same league as the iconic Miami Vice series, but a quality cop show, nonetheless, with a memorable intro, thanks to Holly Robinson (Judy Hoffs)....... and then of course, there's JOHNNY DEPP. I would love to read anything you want to share from your viewing experience of this series and it's unique concept of the 'Jump Street Program'.........

• Administrators

I have a few seasons. Somehow that show was "cooler" when I was in my teens. Now, not so much.

I have a few seasons. Somehow that show was "cooler" when I was in my teens. Now' date=' not so much.[/quote']
Thanks for your input! The earlier episodes had an amateurish feel, so I prefer the later ones. I liked the development of the characters in the show and the writers tackling the darker issues confronting society. Season 3, 'The Dreaded Return of Russell Buckins' just aired in Australia, over the weekend. Here's a quote from one of my favourite episodes - 'ORPHEUS 3.3', where Hanson is struggling with his actions in a deadly shoot-out at a convenience store. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092312/quotes?qt=qt0216119

• Administrators

Yeah, he keep counting all the things he could do in that many seconds.I also liked Capt. Fuller's DUI. :eek: He was great on the X-Files too. :thumbsup:All I can say as an adult is, Holly Robinson! :happy:

All I can say as an adult is, Holly Robinson! :happy:
Yeah, she was a hotty, with one fine body! Johnny Depp for me, though. Heck, he's still gorgeous today! :happy:Richard Grieco MUST get a mention too, even though he was only a guest star. The ULTIMATE pretty boy! :glossy:He was only supposed to guest star in one episode, but he was so popular, they kept him on. Did you ever catch his spin-off series 'BOOKER'? Pity it was only a short-lived series. It was an epic introduction to open the show, with the music of Billy Idol's 'Hot in the City'. :dance2::dance2::dance2: