Karla Bonoff - Cold Wind Blows

x-metalromeo

Years back when I tried to locate this song I heard it was never released and was just used for Vice. Don't know if anything has developed since then. Anyone know if it's available any place?

Years back when I tried to locate this song I heard it was never released and was just used for Vice. Don't know if anything has developed since then. Anyone know if it's available any place?

An unreleased track from Karla Bonoff ---Cold Wind Blows. You can download it here…..http://www.bryndle.com/karla/sounds.htmlWas at the end of Bought and Paid For

It fits the scene so perfectly (probably because it was made for the show). It's one of the best moments of season 2 in my opinion.

It fits the scene so perfectly (probably because it was made for the show). It's one of the best moments of season 2 in my opinion.

Agree--think the song is perfect in the ending scene. I recognized her voice immediately. I had been listening to Karla Bonoff since my college years, a long time ago.A little in the Carole King range, but more edgy.She has a beautiful clear voice and she wrote many songs in the 70s and 80s for other singers, such as Linda Ronstadt as well.

She was popular in the 70's and I think her record company tried marketing her after Linda Ronstadt, which was (probably) a mistake.

Definitely one of the best songs in VICE!:radio::radio:So emotional and in this context so tragic!:cry:Unfortunately it isn't a real long song.