For those enamored with Gina

Guest myonlyvice

Guest myonlyvice

This is nothing you probably haven't noticed before but, just in case, have you ever noticed how stunning Gina looks during her conversation with Sonny which begins around the 7 minute mark in "Little Prince"? She is absolutely glowing and her hair is gorgeous. She is SMOKING. Ordinarily I find Trudy the hotter of the two but, in this instance, it's all Gina. It's kind of a different topic but it seems to me that Gina was most attractive in season one. I would say for Trudy it's the opposite; she got hotter and hotter as the series progressed. Both gals are gorgeous, though, no question.

I TOTALLY agree with you. Gina probably caught the eyes of the most of us from the beginning while Trudy blossomed in the later seasons. I gotta check this ep as I haven't watched it for a while, but I noticed similar phenomenon in a season 3 episode, "Irish Eyes are Crying". Gina looks absolutely gorgeous in the intro, glowing as you put it.

• Administrators

I find Trudy a lot more attractive than Gina when her hair is let down and loose. When it is pulled back tight in a bun, she is much less attractive to me.Gina had her moments but to me she was just eye candy. Her overly emotional acting scenes were painful to watch to me. When she wasn't trying to act, she looked her best just sitting there smiling. That being said, I wouldn't shoo her out of bed for eating cookies! :)

Guest myonlyvice
I find Trudy a lot more attractive than Gina when her hair is let down and loose. When it is pulled back tight in a bun' date=' she is much less attractive to me.Gina had her moments but to me she was just eye candy. Her overly emotional acting scenes were painful to watch to me. When she wasn't trying to act, she looked her best just sitting there smiling. That being said, I wouldn't shoo her out of bed for eating cookies! :)[/quote'] Yeah, I'm with you. There's just something about Big Booty Trudy that makes her more attractive, IMO. ;) Brown was clearly the superior actress, too. Gina hit her peak early on whereas Trudy just got better and better, in reference to their "hottitude" that is.

This is nothing you probably haven't noticed before but' date=' just in case, have you ever noticed how stunning Gina looks during her conversation with Sonny which begins around the 7 minute mark in "Little Prince"? She is absolutely glowing and her hair is gorgeous. She is SMOKING. Ordinarily I find Trudy the hotter of the two but, in this instance, it's all Gina. It's kind of a different topic but it seems to me that Gina was most attractive in season one. I would say for Trudy it's the opposite; she got hotter and hotter as the series progressed. Both gals are gorgeous, though, no question.[/quote']Ditto with me on this. I agree with this.
Gina in "Streetwise" The green dress says it all! ;)
When I die, I wanna come back as Gina's green dress. ;):happy:

• Administrators
...When I die' date=' I wanna come back as Gina's green dress. ;):happy:[/quote']The hell with the dress, I wanna be her T-back! Oooops, can I say that on this board? I hope I don't get banned for speaking the truth here!:)

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Heroes of the Revolution :thumbsup:
Ditto with me on this. I agree with this. When I die' date=' I wanna come back as Gina's green dress. ;):happy:[/quote']poor Gina :)they are both beautiful for only one reason , they live in Miami : ) . love Trudy with her pink cap , i'm not at home can't post a screeny

You guys are funny :DStreetwise was a great episode:thumbsup:I just keep thinking this is the right time for the return of Miami Vice on television. I know it is not going to be the same with a different cast (cameos by our faves would be great), but it would be an amazing show, if it was contemporary but true to the original. If Hawaii Five-0 can do, Miami Vice can live again :cool: