Did Gina murder Pedrosa in S3E24 "Heroes of the Revolution"?

herp_derp

What does everyone think about the way that Gina handled the situation in this episode? Do you think that she was at least severely disciplined after collaborating with Herzog and admitting it to Castillo?I know that Pedrosa shot first in the club, but the reason he was there in the first place was because he was set up. I personally think that because of the setup it was a premeditated killing.I've not seen all of the episodes of MV yet so maybe there's some info I'm missing as well...

100% correct Christine, Pedroza was going to kill Herzog - Gina stepped in and bang bangR.I.P. PedrozaLater

I think Herzog knew, what would happen (Pedrosa would be killed) So he revenged successfully.BUT did Gina really hope to arrest Pedrosa?! I mean, did she think, he would let her arrest him?!

I don´t think so. In my opinion, Pedrosa never wanted to go to prison. He knew what was awaiting him there and he wasn´t willing to live such a life.