Neuer DJ-Clip auf YouTube! BORN TO BE A STAR !

bluepearl

Schaut Euch das mal an:

Die ersten Szenen sind grausig, aber so ab 1:18 min wird es dann besser ;).Don kann es einfach :thumbsup::clap: und....- er sieht unglaublich gut aus :happy:!!!

Da war doch glatt jemand schneller als ich!!! :DAber stimmt schon - ich glaube nicht das der Film ein Highlight ist! Wohl eher das totale Gegenteil. Aber DJ sieht unglaublich gut aus - anders - aber wahnsinnig gut! :happy:Warte schon so lange auf Informationen wann der Film in Deutschland startet. War ursprünglich für den 12.5.11 angekündigt. Kurz vorher verschwand der Termin bei imd. Hoffe da kommt noch was - wenigstens die DVD brauche ich!!!! :glossy:

Ja DJ ist großartig, da zeigt er mal wieder wie viele Facetten er hat, hier kann er sicher auch seine Comedy-Seite zeigen. :thumbsup: : Clap:

Hm, der Clip ist - von Don abgesehen, schon ziemlich schräg, ob man das 1,5 Stunden lang aushalten kann?:sick: Aber was tut frau nicht alles für Neuigkeiten....:pLG

Da hast du Recht Anjelica93 - ich würde mir auch den ganzen Film ansehen - hauptsache mal wieder was neues von DJ sehen. Habe mir auch im Kino Machete angesehen - muss man auch nicht haben - aber wie du schon sagst: was tut man nicht alles??? :D

Also abgesehen davon, dass das wieder so eine typische amerikanische Komödie sein wird, ist Donnies Part sicherlich witzig.:clap:Außerdem beweist er wieder mal, dass er mit 61 aussieht wie 50!Wie ihr schon richtig gesagt habt: da Donnie mitspielt, ist er ein Muss für Fans!:cool:

A Good Old Fashioned OrgyPacke das hier jetzt auch noch einmal ins deutsche Forum, weil ich eben so gelacht habe..Es gibt ja noch einen weiteren Film mit DJ, der demnächst anlaufen soll (vermutlich aber genau so schlecht...).Habe mal gesurft, ob es da auch was Neues gibt und finde diesen Artikel:Don Johnson will steal shoes if you let him.Don Johnson — yes, that Don Johnson — has one scene in A Good Old Fashioned Orgy as Sudeikis’ onscreen dad, the owner (and subsequent seller) of the summertime animal house.“Don Johnson didn’t even read the script,†said Huyck. “He saw the title — A Good Old Fashioned Orgy — and he was like, ‘I’m in!’†Once on the set, Johnson didn’t want too much handling. “He showed up on the set, and he didn’t really let us direct him. He comes in and goes, ‘I know how this works. […] I’m going to block the scene myself. I’ll have the cow there; I go there.’†Johnson even had thoughts on his wardrobe. “‘It’s a pink shirt. I got this, and I want those shoes.’ And he left with the shoes. He stole those shoes from our production!†A year later, Gregory was at a table reading for The Other Guys when he ran into Johnson. “I noticed he had these awesome sneakers on. I said, ‘Really cool sneakers. Did you get those from a shoot?’ And he was like, ‘Yeah!’ And I said, ‘So, you stole the shoes from our shoot?’ And he goes, ‘Yeah!’†The moral of the story: “If you’re making a movie with Don Johnson, in the budget, [write] ‘shoes.’†:):D:)

Don Johnson will steal shoes if you let him.Don Johnson — yes" data-date=" that Don Johnson — has one scene in A Good Old Fashioned Orgy as Sudeikis’ onscreen dad, the owner (and subsequent seller) of the summertime animal house.“Don Johnson didn’t even read the script,†said Huyck. “He saw the title — A Good Old Fashioned Orgy — and he was like, ‘I’m in!’†Once on the set, Johnson didn’t want too much handling. “He showed up on the set, and he didn’t really let us direct him. He comes in and goes, ‘I know how this works. […">

I’m going to block the scene myself. I’ll have the cow there; I go there.’†Johnson even had thoughts on his wardrobe. “‘It’s a pink shirt. I got this, and I want those shoes.’ And he left with the shoes. He stole those shoes from our production!†A year later, Gregory was at a table reading for The Other Guys when he ran into Johnson. “I noticed he had these awesome sneakers on. I said, ‘Really cool sneakers. Did you get those from a shoot?’ And he was like, ‘Yeah!’ And I said, ‘So, you stole the shoes from our shoot?’ And he goes, ‘Yeah!’†The moral of the story: “If you’re making a movie with Don Johnson, in the budget, [write] ‘shoes.’†:):D:)

Das trau ich ihm doch glatt zu, dem alten Schlitzohr!!!:D:DSchön, wenn man sich mit 61 eine gehörige Portion Jugendlichkeit behält - fantastisch!!!:clap:

Don Johnson will steal shoes if you let him.Don Johnson — yes" data-date=" that Don Johnson — has one scene in A Good Old Fashioned Orgy as Sudeikis’ onscreen dad, the owner (and subsequent seller) of the summertime animal house.“Don Johnson didn’t even read the script,†said Huyck. “He saw the title — A Good Old Fashioned Orgy — and he was like, ‘I’m in!’†Once on the set, Johnson didn’t want too much handling. “He showed up on the set, and he didn’t really let us direct him. He comes in and goes, ‘I know how this works. […">

I’m going to block the scene myself. I’ll have the cow there; I go there.’†Johnson even had thoughts on his wardrobe. “‘It’s a pink shirt. I got this, and I want those shoes.’ And he left with the shoes. He stole those shoes from our production!†A year later, Gregory was at a table reading for The Other Guys when he ran into Johnson. “I noticed he had these awesome sneakers on. I said, ‘Really cool sneakers. Did you get those from a shoot?’ And he was like, ‘Yeah!’ And I said, ‘So, you stole the shoes from our shoot?’ And he goes, ‘Yeah!’†The moral of the story: “If you’re making a movie with Don Johnson, in the budget, [write] ‘shoes.’†:):D:)

Coole story!!! :D:):cool::thumbsup:Allerdings scheint er in diesem Film dann wohl nur eine Szene zu haben :cry:Und vielen Dank für obigen Trailer zu "Born to be a star". Der Film scheint ..... naja zu sein, aber Don sieht wieder umwerfend aus.

Vielen Dank für den Link. :thumbsup:Und wieder eine Rolle in so ein fragwürdiges Filmchen.... :rolleyes:Hoffentlich kommt bald mal wieder eine "gescheite" Rolle.