Which character and Why?

widereceiver 88

I'm not sure if we had a thread like this before,but i thought it would be interesting to hear from you all, if you could choose to play a character on Vice, Who would it be AND Why!To make it more interesting, leave out the main cast.I always liked "The Shadow" character in Shadow in the Dark, because he really tested Sonny's ability as a cop. We all saw the episode and we know what hell Sonny had to go through to catch his guy at the end.So Vice and Vicerettes let's hear from you allLater

Although it was brillianty acted and developed, I think "Hackman" would be a good challenge.It would be a difficult role to re-do and keep the mystique and evil of this guys persona.

Evan Freed or Robbie Cahn, and, to a lesser extent, Ira Stone. All of them are men close to Sonny from his past, who come back into his life under circumstances that place their friendship with him in question.

I have only viewed season 1&2 so far.Caroline Crockett..... in the good times.She clearly shared a bond with Sonny, like no other. She was classy.

• 2 months later...

I would definitely like to play Evan Freed.Evan out of all the other charaters seems the most interesting and it would be really cool to get into Evan's shoes and maybe do an improvisation as Evan.:cool:

I would like to play Tommy. Even though she didn´t appear very often and wasn´t very feminine, I liked her character. She had a special sense of humor and was quick witted.

• Administrators

Thurmond the lawyer because he didn't get killed! (and probably had a ton of cash in an offshore account)

• 1 month later...

I just watched the episode French Twist so I'm going to say the Interpol agent Danielle Heir. I'm not familiar with the actress playing the part, but I thought she could've done more with the role than she did.I like that she was a spy and assassin--not too many ladies in that line of work on Vice.

• 2 weeks later...

Great question and so many good characters to choose from. My obvious answer is Evan, but...I've always identified with the character played by Dan Hedaya (can't remember his name right now). I like how he handles the fork in the restaurant scene ("Thees small table make you look small time.")Lombard is pretty high on this list too.So many great ones!

• 1 month later...

There is a lot of characters I'd like to playNow I'm thinking about Jack Gretsky. The expertise of that guy was scary: that's the only guy I can remember Castillo himself regarded as someone slightly above his own level. That to me says Gretsky is the closest thing to a superhero in Miami Vice, as someone above Castillo probably can fly or has bulletproof skin or something!!!But if we're thinking about easy money, I'd be the Viggo Mortensen character, Eddie Trumbull: he speaks two lines and dies. What a tough life.