Happy birthday, Pandina

Christine

Christine who opened the thread with a drink picture. (Hey, I'm not Timm :))CarolineUK + Sonny68 + Timm: I assure you I had a lovely day and enjoyed every single minute of it!Miamijimf, the man who always boosts my Location trivia self-esteem: thanks for the red writing and the Garfield image (I love Garfield!!!)Philippe: I appreciated the wishes in Italian... 100% perfect! :thumbsup:Tony D: I'll write a review sooner or later :)Maria714: I might be wonderful, but you definitely are! Ferrariman: a true friend. Do you know that I've never seen you using so many emoticons all together? ;)CageyJG: when are you taking me to Walmart? :)Cooper&Burnett: sei davvero speciale.Juscat: you bet I had a HUGE slice of torta!Blupearl: that image was wonderful, I really felt that the board loves me!LNGKLGLKNGK: I always spell your name wrong! :p I LOVED those panda pics!Caipi: thanks for everything.Gypsy: the handsome rockstar, that's why he's not around much!Christian: thanks for the wishes in Italian, very good!Alleycat + GinaFan + Marilyn + Raisin + Poliziabella: thanks for the wishes, I don't know you very much but surely will in the future!

Wow - what a wonderful way to say thank you to us. Just great!

My sincerest apologizes for being that I'm a little late to the party Pandina! Hope you had a fantastic birthday! Buon Compleanno! Tanti auguri a te...tanti auguri a te...Tanti auguri Pandina...tante auguri a te! Cheers! :balloon::cake::gift::flowers::cheers:

My birthday is officially over, so here we go with the last round of thanks.MrCalderon: who once called me Pandy. I like it, it has an international flavor...:glossy:Mrs Evan Freed: whose "husband" has bullets with everyone's names on them :)Shill: who sure is mean and moody, but that's the way I like him! :happy:Vicechic: the other true friend! Thanks for the song lyrics girl, I just added the music! ;)Being late to the party? Well, the Miami Vice Diva is the only one allowed to be late... it's part of being a diva! :cool: