2 Miami Vice inspired tracks

Philippe

I made this two tracks not so long ago, they are obviously inspired by Miami Vice and I hope it has a bit of the atmosphere in it.On a side note I want to say that I'm by far not such a great musician as other members here on the forum who have contributed their personal tracks and which are really great. So bare with me, I'm only a amateur.The first is entitled 'Miami is my Lady' and you can stream/download it here:http://www.box.net/shared/j12z1qaskdpxin439hk5The second is entitled 'Ocean Memories' and you can stream/download it here:http://www.box.net/shared/mk33ph27t0lomoiu98k5Enjoy!:radio:

On a side note I want to say that I'm by far not such a great musician as other members here on the forum who have contributed their personal tracks and which are really great. So bare with me' date=' I'm only a amateur.[/quote']Man are you serious?!? These songs are exellent and i just downloaded them for my Vice sampler I hear in my car!:clap::clap::clap::clap:Don't talk yourself small, your musically a big guy...:)

Man are you serious?!? These songs are exellent and i just downloaded them for my Vice sampler I hear in my car!:clap::clap::clap::clap:Don't talk yourself small' date=' your musically a big guy...:)[/quote']Thanks Christian, I'm glad you like em.:cool:

:clap: Thank you.Keep plugging away and who knows' date=' you may end up collaborating with Nofretz! ;)[/quote']You're welcome!:cool:Like I said before Dadrian and Peter are amazingly talented, I'll have a great respect for them. :clap:Perhaps in the future with could do a compilation of vice inspired tracks? I think that would be cool.:radio:

Hi Philippe I am happy your music is very good . :clap:The second is my favorite .....i close my eyes and listen . :radio:

• 2 weeks later...