Tubbs's funny little insults

Guest myonlyvice

Guest myonlyvice

I can't be the only one who gets a kick out of Tubbs's colorful trash talk. In particular, I love "scrod face" from "One Eyed Jack" and "garbage mouth" from "Smuggler's Blues". I'm sure there are many others, I just can't think of them off the top of my head. Can anybody name any more? Crockett definitely had his moments, too. I forget the episode but he called somebody a "little worm", which always makes me laugh. Perhaps this was Noogie?

Crockett definitely had his moments' date=' too. I forget the episode but he called somebody a "little worm", which always makes me laugh. Perhaps this was Noogie?[/quote']Little Prince.

Can't remember the episode, but he also told a thug during interigation that he should be booked for stupidity.Then one of my favourites he told someone else that he's a complete BUST OUTLater

Can't remember the episode' date=' but he also told a thug during interigation that he should be booked for stupidity.Then one of my favourites he told someone else that he's a complete BUST OUTLater[/quote']Yankee Dollar

• Administrators

I also admired how he stood up for Crockett even though Crockett was not in the right.Example is Dorthy Bane's husband that comes to OCB (how does a civilian waltz into the undercover section of OCB? But that is for another thread) and asks if Sonny is in charge. Sonny starts shoving the guy over and over till Castillo calls out his name. Sonny turns and starts to walk to Castillo's office, Tubbs shoves the guy too and says "chump!"That part always cracked me up. :thumbsup:Or in Nobody Lives Forever, Sonny is on the phone with Brenda when the punks run out. Tubbs tries to cover for him with Castillo.

I also admired how he stood up for Crockett even though Crockett was not in the right.Example is Dorthy Bane's husband that comes to OCB (how does a civilian waltz into the undercover section of OCB? But that is for another thread) and asks if Sonny is in charge. Sonny starts shoving the guy over and over till Castillo calls out his name. Sonny turns and starts to walk to Castillo's office' date=' Tubbs shoves the guy too and says "chump!"That part always cracked me up. :thumbsup:Or in Nobody Lives Forever, Sonny is on the phone with Brenda when the punks run out. Tubbs tries to cover for him with Castillo.[/quote'] Good examples Tim. :thumbsup:Tubbs also stood up for him in HEART OF DARKNESS when he tells Lou that he had to go with their call, Keep him on the street, and he'll deliver Kovaks. Lou goes for it, let's them have the money, and Crockett thanks Tubbs, even though Tubbs was not convinced that Artie hadn't gone to the other side.

Guest myonlyvice
I also admired how he stood up for Crockett even though Crockett was not in the right.Example is Dorthy Bane's husband that comes to OCB (how does a civilian waltz into the undercover section of OCB? But that is for another thread) and asks if Sonny is in charge. Sonny starts shoving the guy over and over till Castillo calls out his name. Sonny turns and starts to walk to Castillo's office' date=' Tubbs shoves the guy too and says "chump!"That part always cracked me up. :thumbsup:Or in Nobody Lives Forever, Sonny is on the phone with Brenda when the punks run out. Tubbs tries to cover for him with Castillo.[/quote']Speaking of this episode, I've always loved what Tubbs said when speaking with Gina about Brenda. Gina said something like "It must be love, huh?" and Rico responded "Whatever that means." :) I dig how Tubbs never dug her; she was quite exemplary of Crockett's pi**-poor taste in women.

• Administrators
Good examples Tim. :thumbsup:Tubbs also stood up for him in HEART OF DARKNESS when he tells Lou that he had to go with their call' date=' Keep him on the street, and he'll deliver Kovaks. Lou goes for it, let's them have the money, and Crockett thanks Tubbs, even though Tubbs was not convinced that Artie hadn't gone to the other side.[/quote']I forgot about that. I have to re-watch that as that is a great ep. I just hated the ending. They should not have killed Artie off, he could easily have come back in another ep. on another case with them.I gotta say Al Bundy's performance was very impressive. Quite the change from what he is known for. Showed what a great actor he really is. :thumbsup:

• Administrators
Speaking of this episode' date=' I've always loved what Tubbs said when speaking with Gina about Brenda. Gina said something like "It must be love, huh?" and Rico responded "Whatever that means." :) I dig how Tubbs never dug her; she was quite exemplary of Crockett's pi**-poor taste in women.[/quote']I think she asked him if it was 'real' but it has been a while. Tubbs clearly was put in a position he did not want to be in. You could see the momentary pause in his face before he answered her.

Guest myonlyvice

I think she asked him if it was 'real' but it has been a while. Tubbs clearly was put in a position he did not want to be in. You could see the momentary pause in his face before he answered her.

I think it was "real". Nice one, dude! I knew "love" didn't sound right but I just couldn't remember what it was.