We have a Twitter account

Sjako

Dear all,I've created a Twitter account which automatically receices posts made on miamiviceonline and links to them. Also any Google News article containing the words "Miami Vice" will be automatically posted:http://twitter.com/#!/miamiviceonlineCan you let me know if there is any other good RSS feed which I can add? Other feedback is also appreciated ofcourse!In case anybody wants to create a Facebook accounts which does the same, more then welcome to help!Ronald.

• Administrators

Sounds great! Although I'm "Tweeterly" challenged and not into the social media stuff I thank you for taking this on.The more traffic to our site the better.Thanks for spreading the MV love. :thumbsup:

Sounds great! Although I'm "Tweeterly" challenged and not into the social media stuff I thank you for taking this on.The more traffic to our site the better.Thanks for spreading the MV love. :thumbsup:

I must second what Tim said. I too don't twitter, tweet, facebook, myspace etc., but I know that A LOT of people do! Thank you for doing this. :thumbsup::clap:So, THIS thread or post will go on facebook because I wrote, "MIAMI VICE" just now?

I must second what Tim said. I too don't twitter' date=' tweet, facebook, myspace etc., but I know that A LOT of people do! Thank you for doing this. :thumbsup::clap:So, THIS thread or post will go on facebook because I wrote, "MIAMI VICE" just now?[/quote'] The original post will be pushed to the Twitter account. Not a Facebook guy myself, but tempted to create one now ;-)

The original post will be pushed to the Twitter account. Not a Facebook guy myself' date=' but tempted to create one now ;-)[/quote']Again, thank you for doing this. We appreciate any, and all help with this site, and to get it noticed. Anything you can do will be very helpful, and very appreciated. :thumbsup::clap:

http://twitter.com/#!/miamiviceonlineCan you let me know if there is any other good RSS feed which I can add? Other feedback is also appreciated ofcourse!In case anybody wants to create a Facebook accounts which does the same, more then welcome to help!Ronald.

There are a few pages dedicated to Miami Vice on facebook.Its very easy to set up there.

Will set up the Facebook account (community format).Seem to be problems at the moment.

oh noooo...:cry: