going to Miami!

EasyED

I've just booked a flight to Miami for my vacation in september! :) I'm so excited! and I can't wait just to be in Miami and to visit as many filming locations as possible :)

I've just booked a flight to Miami for my vacation in september! :) I'm so excited! and I can't wait just to be in Miami and to visit as many filming locations as possible :)

You lucky person you! Bring us some souvenirs (pictures I mean ;)).

Miami is going to be busy in September: I'm out there from 21st too!! When are you going to be there? We're planning on going on a boat trip with miamijim up the Miami river. I cannot wait to stay in south Beach again!!

Miami is going to be busy in September: I'm out there from 21st too!! When are you going to be there? We're planning on going on a boat trip with miamijim up the Miami river. I cannot wait to stay in south Beach again!!

I'm going to be in Miami from 11-25 sep :) so then we will probably run in to each other! :) maybe i can join you guys on that tour? :) we will see. Are you staying in the Winterhaven this time again? If im not rembering wrong :)

You lucky person you! Bring us some souvenirs (pictures I mean ;)).

Yes i'm so happy right now that i've booked the flight! Can't wait and i promise i will take a lot of pictures :)

Exciting stuff! I hope to travel there at some point, too. :happy:Check out the Miami travel forum for some very handy tips from members, on where to stay and places to see. :thumbsup:

I'm going to be in Miami from 11-25 sep :) so then we will probably run in to each other! :) maybe i can join you guys on that tour? :) we will see. Are you staying in the Winterhaven this time again? If im not rembering wrong :)

I haven't booked our hotel yet as the Winterhaven rates are going up and down ... but not down enough lol - but I would love to stay there again. We are planning on the boat trip on Saturday 24th. I'll keep you informed on where I'm staying as it would be good to meet up with another Vice fan. Get a print out of the Vice map of south Beach, walk around and you won't be disappointed!!

• 2 months later...
I haven't booked our hotel yet as the Winterhaven rates are going up and down ... but not down enough lol - but I would love to stay there again. We are planning on the boat trip on Saturday 24th. I'll keep you informed on where I'm staying as it would be good to meet up with another Vice fan. Get a print out of the Vice map of south Beach' date=' walk around and you won't be disappointed!![/quote'] Miami I'm ready! I've been ready! got everything packed and I'm ready to go!! I cant wait to arrive in Miami on sunday! I would be so glad if I could join you guys on the 24th, I'll be staying at south beach about collins ave 9th street, but I will be checking my emails so we can make out a point to meet when the time is near!until then!take careThomas

Miami I'm ready! I've been ready! got everything packed and I'm ready to go!! I cant wait to arrive in Miami on sunday! I would be so glad if I could join you guys on the 24th' date=' I'll be staying at south beach about collins ave 9th street, but I will be checking my emails so we can make out a point to meet when the time is near!until then!take careThomas[/quote'] We're staying on Ocean Drive at 14th/15th. Have a safe journey & will email you in the week. See you in Miami!

Evening in South BeachIf anybody else is going to be in South Beach this Friday evening (23rd Sept), a few of us are getting together for something to eat and drink (former Vice-related places Jerry's and Espanola Way are being considered) so please let me know so we can make arrangements to meet up. And yes, we will be taking pictures this weekend & post them on here :D :D

• 2 weeks later...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4834[/ATTACH]Here is a picture which was taken in Miami at the end of September outside Jerry's Deli. Left to Right: EasyEd; MiamiJimF; CarolineUK and Frederico from Italy (friend of EasyEd who also loves MV). We met up for food and some beers in Jerry's. It was good to sit chatting in a location associated with Vice with other fans of the show.

post-178-13892963877377_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks for posting this' date=' Sue :thumbsup: All of you look like you are having a wonderful time:DAre there more pictures that you will post :)[/quote'] I took plenty but I think Jim might want to use some for his Level One Locations though I will put the rest on afterwards. Yes we had a good time & saw plenty of vice sites during our stay. Luckily we also got to see the Carlitos bar set from Burn Notice in coconut Grove plus my friend & I got to see part of Ocean Drive closed down by a film crew - sadly it was for a movie being called Step Up 4 howver it gave us an idea what it must have been like back in the Vice days

Hey...looks like you guys had a good time (love the jackets by the way)I will find out tomorrow if I have a new job. This new avocation will be taking me to Miami on a weekly basis from the Great White North, so I hope I can find time between work trips to do a little site seeing myself.Wish me luck...I hope I get the job!!!

Hey...looks like you guys had a good time (love the jackets by the way)I will find out tomorrow if I have a new job. This new avocation will be taking me to Miami on a weekly basis from the Great White North' date=' so I hope I can find time between work trips to do a little site seeing myself.Wish me luck...I hope I get the job!!![/quote']Good Luck getting the job! Wow! Weekly trips to Miami :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4834[/ATTACH]Here is a picture which was taken in Miami at the end of September outside Jerry's Deli. Left to Right: EasyEd; MiamiJimF; CarolineUK and Frederico from Italy (friend of EasyEd who also loves MV). We met up for food and some beers in Jerry's. It was good to sit chatting in a location associated with Vice with other fans of the show.

Great photo! Very cool :cool: