Burnett remembers Tubbs

widereceiver 88

I often wonder, in Hostile Takeover towards the end where Tubbs meet up with "Burnett" in the tower and Tubbs ask him "Sonny don't you remember me anymore", with Sonny replying "Sure I remember you, you're Tubbs - and you're a cop" - My question is how did Sonny know it was Tubbs and that he was a cop? I can only think that he believe he was Burnett because of the memory loss and to react as Burnett.Anyone has some other explanation?Later

You hit the nail on the head!I can't remember who it was, but one of the other bad guys blew him in, and Burnett knew he was a cop from that. He however had no recollection that he worked with the guy previously.

So I 'm not a help but ...Unfortunately, no answer on this from me. But no matter when and how often I look at this scene presents itself to me exactly the same question. That's complete nonsense :birdie:. :checkbox:Either / or:done: ? In this respect, a really good question :thumbsup:'m looking forward to a satisfactory answer.

I also thought that he realised that Tubbs was a cop when he had those flashbacks, but then his reaction to this realisation was as Burnett.

I also thought that he realised that Tubbs was a cop when he had those flashbacks' date=' but then his reaction to this realisation was as Burnett.[/quote'] Agree, At that point in time Sonny still didn't remember being Crockett, and only what others had told him about being Burnett.