What happened to Castillo?

widereceiver 88

I was just watching World Of Trouble where Crockett's old pal Al Lombard returns. They have him under surveillance then take orders from some other dude, do we know what happened to Castillo, he does not even feature in the episode, as well as Miralcle Man.I was really struggling through the episode, Miracle Man- one moment Crockett features - next moment his gone for the entire episode. If we saw the quality of episodes from season 1 to part of 5 and compare it to episodes like Miracle Man,Leap Of Faith, i mean there's no comparison. These episodes where pathetic.Am i the only one who feels like this or do u guys agree?Later

I was just watching World Of Trouble where Crockett's old pal Al Lombard returns. They have him under surveillance then take orders from some other dude' date=' do we know what happened to Castillo, he does not even feature in the episode, as well as Miralcle Man.I was really struggling through the episode, Miracle Man- one moment Crockett features - next moment his gone for the entire episode. If we saw the quality of episodes from season 1 to part of 5 and compare it to episodes like Miracle Man,Leap Of Faith, i mean there's no comparison. These episodes where pathetic.Am i the only one who feels like this or do u guys agree?Later[/quote'] Definitely, and that goes for every character in Season 5. There are just a handful where the entire Vice team is present. The producers seemed to be trying so hard to produce a spinoff at the expense of the series. There's no way anyone could've thought that a sixth season would be possible when Crockett or Castillo or Tubbs were almost entirely absent from some episodes.The Castillo/Switek subplot in Freefall felt like it was kind of tacked on, too. And then Castillo conveniently shows up at the end to pick up Crockett and Tubbs' badges, and that's it. Felt kind of anti-climactic to me.