Star Island homes for sale

CarolineUK

For those of you who have a few spare cents & fancy buying some MV related real estate, now's your chance. There are currently four properties up for sale on Star Island including the Little Prince home for $10.5M and the one recently featured in C Glide's Level 2 question on Freefall seen in Bad Boys film (no. 40 Star Isl) is $29.5M. If you click the links to the houses, there are some amazing pictures of the mansions at the bottom of each page. Oh, and if anyone snaps them up, can I come and stay, please??:D :D40 Star Islandhttp://www.bestofluxuryrealty.com/Miami_Beach/Star_Island_Homes/comm_id_793188.htmlLittle Prince homehttp://www.bestofluxuryrealty.com/Miami_Beach/Star_Island_Homes/comm_id_851257.html

Thanks for posting. Unfortunately there are not bargains' date=' so it remains a dream! But .... a beautiful dream :balloon::happy:!So there we [b']( I ) have it again. The villa from "Little Prince". And every time represents to me the question again whether Don Johnson has really lived there or not? Tours of the tourists called him again and again as interim owner (tenant?) of this house in a part of the eighties. Here in the forum that has been doubted, however, many times. At least this photo[ATTACH=CONFIG]4305[/ATTACH] in 1984 from Jesse, Patti and him was made ​​in the garden of this villa. What now is truth in this matter? Does anyone knows it correct?

post-10115-13892963683087_thumb.jpg

I wonder bluepearl if Don and his family did own it for awhile or rented it.It's one cool house and it's a beauty.Thanks for sharing that picture have not seen that one.Luv,luv the Little prince mansion always loved that house since I first saw it on that episode with Don in that outfit which I find him very sexy in.

I wonder bluepearl if Don and his family did own it for awhile or rented it.It's one cool house and it's a beauty.Thanks for sharing that picture have not seen that one.Luv' date='luv the Little prince mansion always loved that house since I first saw it on that episode with Don in that outfit which I find him very sexy in.[/quote'] Ages ago, I'm sure I read on a "previous" (either RB's or the Dutch) site that Don's rented house was two houses to the left of the road between the causeway & Star Island. There were pictures of the season's rap posted as the cast & crew were invited there. Maybe I'm getting confused so hopefully someone else can confirm this for me? :confused: