what episode to watch...

Tonysmallz

hi everyone i wanan pop a MV ep on and cant decide i want a very heavy tubbs/crocket banter shop talk episode.. any idea....

Guest MetroVice

Decisions, Decisions . . .I know how you feel. We've all seen each episode SO many times it can be hard to decide which one to watch next. The only way (for most) to is to allow some time to pass before opening that boxed set again. Even then, I vaselate between one episode/season or another. And then when I do decide to pop one in the machine I still get a little disappointed when the list comes up because I realize it wasn't that long ago I saw even the one I decided on :confused:Unfortunately, the only way to escape this problem is to allow a *long* time to go by before cracking that box open again. Even still, there are some here who can watch the same episodes over and over even though it may have only been a week ago since last seeing it :rauchen:But I say "To each their own" - especially when it comes to Vice :thumbsup:

thanks for comments guys even it was...but i get what your saying metro.. it just makes me wish there where another 2-3 more seasons... well nevermind... im on the verge on starting again from the start so many great episodes so many great moments... its hard not to.

• 3 weeks later...

Just out of pure curiousness:How do you like to watch the Miami Vice?Do you watch them daily like few 3-4 episodes or just watch them during weekend?Or anything...Also, Im just on the verge of starting out to watch these.Feel, like Im gonna watch some cool episode just on its own before lauching the full experience..maybe have to start with Definitely Miami as its the most enjoyable in this hot summer weather. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Here in Australia, we have double episodes every Sunday night. Even though I have the DVD's, I record the episodes and watch them during the week.It's funny - even though I've seen every episode at least once, I always pick up new things, and understand the storylines better if I watch them again and again.

I always pick up new things' date=' and understand the storylines better if I watch them again and again.[/quote']Thats the essence of watching some good show like MV, for the umphteenth time. Once again, you find something going in the backgroud or just understand some stuff more or even learn lines here and there.