My "insider" Michael Mann Tribute

Tonysmallz

hi everyone, i just wanted to share this with you guys... as you all know im a huge mann fan and im doing a series of photographs in tribute.here is the first oneOG:Eingefügtes BildMine:Eingefügtes Bildwe gave it a twist by making it "the New Era" the name of the hate maker..next i want to do a pulic enemies self portrait and then onto Heat..and what im really excited about is i have found a 80's looking white flat roofed house near me, i would need permission from the owner but i would like to have to people pose and get a nie MV shot at night and use mobile lighting one green one pink... it would take a lot of working out but i really want to execute the idea...anyway please tell me your thaughts..thanks

Try to find the swiss 721 font family or (maybe) Univers font family...im getting old to these typography visual skills...

Try to find the swiss 721 font family or (maybe) Univers font family...im getting old to these typography visual skills...

oh, thanks dude... il have a look.. i was at the time looking for some decent fonts... apart from that do you think i did ok?