Final Totals: Bad Guy Kills

widereceiver 88

Well as you guys know i started a thread called Bad Guy Kills:Crockett vs TubbsI went through the whole series again and made very careful count of all the bad guys that Crockett and Tubbs Killed. ( You can see all the details in that thread per episode)I awarded 1 point per kill and when C&T shot someone together they share .5 each.Here is the final breakdown per season. (Strange that Tubbs didn't kill a soul in Season 4)Tubbs also had half the kills that Crockett had throughout the whole show.SEASON 1 Crockett = 14 Tubbs = 7.5SEASON 2 Crockett = 30.5 Tubbs = 15.5SEASON 3 Crockett = 24.5 Tubbs = 9.5SEASON 4 Crockett = 12.5 Tubbs = 0SEASON 5 Crockett = 31 Tubbs = 24TOTAL Crockett = 112.5 Tubbs = 56.5Hope the information is useful and interesting to you allLater

Yes he did shove Cyrus into some electrical wiring, and it's a good observation that u made.I was actually counting the bad guys that was shot with a gun by Crockett and Tubbs, but if there's any other examples, like the Cyrus incident,please mention it and we can add it onto either Crockett or Tubb's tally.What do u guys think? Shall we make it those that are only killed with a gun by C+T,or also in some other manner?Thx for the feedbackLater

I can't say offhand of cases that involves C+T where they killed bad guys otherwise than shooting them.Remember it's only C+T that we are counting not the other members.Later

I can't say offhand of cases that involves C+T where they killed bad guys otherwise than shooting them.Remember it's only C+T that we are counting not the other members.

yes, I DO remember that we're talking only about Crockett and Tubbs.Crockett threw bottles with "Molotov-cocktail". Does this count?

• 9 years later...

Man, that´s a good topic!

As I saw the three John Wick movies recently (I had to go for an internet search to find out the body count as I lost track during watching and I think it´s in the 300s in total), I have to say that Sonny and Rico look like the choir boys compared to today´s movies...:)

vor 1 Minute schrieb MichaelAce:

Fun fact: probably half the kills from Season 5 are from Freefall

Really? Not surprising though considering the Costa Morada carte blanche mission. If you got no shooting paperwork to fill out, that does not exactly make you slowing down :)....

9 minutes ago, Tom said:

I have to say that Sonny and Rico look like the choir boys compared to today´s movies...:)

Well I don't know if killing more people makes you a better cop but no one will ever compare to their class

3 minutes ago, Tom said:

Really? Not surprising though considering the Costa Morada carte blanche mission. If you got no shooting paperwork to fill out, that does not exactly make you slowing down :)....

I didn't actually count, I just remember them clapping half the city cops because they were corrupted and saving Rico 

On 7/17/2011 at 10:38 AM, widereceiver 88 said:

Well as you guys know i started a thread called Bad Guy Kills:Crockett vs TubbsI went through the whole series again and made very careful count of all the bad guys that Crockett and Tubbs Killed. ( You can see all the details in that thread per episode)I awarded 1 point per kill and when C&T shot someone together they share .5 each.Here is the final breakdown per season. (Strange that Tubbs didn't kill a soul in Season 4)Tubbs also had half the kills that Crockett had throughout the whole show.SEASON 1 Crockett = 14 Tubbs = 7.5SEASON 2 Crockett = 30.5 Tubbs = 15.5SEASON 3 Crockett = 24.5 Tubbs = 9.5SEASON 4 Crockett = 12.5 Tubbs = 0SEASON 5 Crockett = 31 Tubbs = 24TOTAL Crockett = 112.5 Tubbs = 56.5Hope the information is useful and interesting to you allLater

How do you kill 20.5? I would kill 21.

• 4 months later...
On 4/13/2021 at 11:05 AM, Mr. Calderon said:

How do you kill 20.5? I would kill 21.

There are cases in which widereceiver couldn´t decide whether it was Crockett or Tubbs. So he gave both of them a half "kill".