Anyone know what the deal with this was?

Lar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzZN5DwOx1wAnyone know or remember what this MV prediction was? Would this be in your Scrapbook, C&B? I'm curious about this!

"National Enquirer predicts a space flight for the MIAMI VICE stars"??? Just a wacked out prediction by the National Enquirer that never happened obviously.

"National Enquirer predicts a space flight for the MIAMI VICE stars"??? Just a wacked out prediction by the National Enquirer that never happened obviously.

:D:D:D Crockett and Tubbs in Space??? 'To boldly go where no cop has gone before'... Wouldn't they be a bit out of their jurisdiction?:) And let me guess, pastel colored spacesuits? Espadrilles designed for moon walking? :D

Oh, it kinda happened. You forgot "Missing Hours"! That WAS out-of-whack by all means!

What I want to know is whether they were referring to something that was going to happen in an actual episode, or whether they meant DJ and PMT were actually going to be taking a space flight. The fact the ad says "stars" makes me think they weren't referring to something episode or series specific.

What I want to know is whether they were referring to something that was going to happen in an actual episode' date=' or whether they meant DJ and PMT were actually going to be taking a space flight. The fact the ad says "stars" makes me think they weren't referring to something episode or series specific.[/quote']I see what your saying, but I know of nothing that would allow Don and Philip access to going up in space, as they are just actors, and not qualified to do so.I just think it's a off the wall prediction by an off the wall rag mag pal.

I just think it's a off the wall prediction by an off the wall rag mag pal.
Oh yeah' date=' no doubt. I don't think they were right about whatever it was they were predicting. I just want to know [i']what it was!

And it would have looked like::DEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

Lovin' the aeronautical sparkle theme! :glossy:Inspiration for a producer to create futuristic episodes of Miami Vice??! :radar: