GREETINGS TO OLD FRIENDS!!!

McIntyre

Just wanted to say hello as I return after a 2-year hiatus and especially wanted to share this story which I am certain most of you will appreciate.I lead a good life, amazing wife and daughter and great job. Aged 45 ... I claim (as many of you) to be the#1 Miami Vice fan.Well here's mental proof:I play hockey and work out to relieve stree with the occasional massage. My wife last year suggested hypnosis ... Ah what the hell like sonny would say ... I'll try it.As the therapist was putting me under ... I no longer felt my legs and was in a peacful state of mind. After she made me walk up an escalator ... She said you will now see your proctector. He or She is someone you care deeply about and will guide you, be there for you, as we continue, progress your hypnosis!Guess who I saw ... my wife ? My deceased father ? nope!!!I saw James Sonny Crockett with his gun, white jacket and he told me, no joke and quote:Listen pal, it's OK ... I got Rico, I got you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!True story ...Special greeting to Ferrariman and LiL Miss D if you are still here!Vice on baby!Let's call it a day and order Margueritas!!!

• Like 1

• Administrators

Welcome back Mac! Yup I'm still here! Where else would I be?! :rolleyes: Great to see an old familiar face pop in once in a while. It tells me that we had a good time, we made a lasting impression and some good friends! Take a good look around my friend. A lot has changed in 2 years! All for the better. WARNING! The wealth of information here also has a hypnotic effect so be careful! Only this time seeing Crockett will be business as usual!Good to see you back Mac! Let us know if you need help with anything! ;)

Hey McIntyre, it is good to see you again. It has been quite some time, and like F Man said, things have changed, but trust me, it is all for the better. Oh by the way, the story you related is great. Welcome back!

Also a big hello McIntyre!We don't know each other, but that will change I believe.A warm welcome back in the global Miami Vice family!Feel like you hand is shaked...

Hey McIntyre, a LOT has changed in the SCRAPBOOK SECTION with LOTS of new stuff that you have never seen. Your going to love what you see there. I know you will, after all how could the biggest MIAMI VICE fan resist the SCRAPBOOK SECTION??? ;)http://www.miamiviceonline.com/forumdisplay.php?10-Cooper-amp-Burnett-s-Miami-Vice-ScrapbookCheck it out Pal!-COOP

• 3 weeks later...

Hi There,welcome back. I've been more active in the past also, but never left the house in the way you did. Been reading threads now and then. We'll meet here somewhere in the future!!:clap:Omaha

Welcome McIntyre. It´s great if old members find their way back to the forum. I´m sure you´ll like it the way it has changed during your absence.