A little help to get to Miami - OCT 2011

Ivan

Hello pals!I'm planning visit Miami this mid. October. So I'd like to ask you, specially who lives there, a little help with the rent place.We're gonna be just 2 (maybe 3) guys and we rather rent an apart which is cheaper than an hotel.If it's not on miami beach some place that won't be far from it.We're planning to stay from sat. 15 up to sun. 23For those who doesn't know me I'm from Argentina. Although Miami is not such a expensive city to buy here our money is too much devaluated. =SHope I can find some help!Best regards

sat. 15 up to sun. 23For those who doesn't know me I'm from Argentina. Although Miami is not such a expensive city to buy here our money is too much devaluated. =SHope I can find some help!Best regards

You should try googling Youth Hostels in Miami Florida. Some of them have inexpensive dorm rooms. Don't know anything about those in Miami but I remember that years ago when I was traveling in Europe hostels were the best bet.Have fun.

Try a browse through 'Miami Vice As Other Media - 'Miami Travel', for some member's travel experiences and tips! :thumbsup:Enjoy your trip. Be sure to post some photos, when you return! :thumbsup:

Thanks guys! A cousin's friend lives in Miami and maybe he can find us an apartment for 2 o 3 (max) in Adventure.He says it's 10min ago from Adventure mall and 30' ago from south beach.And only for 65us I guess it's a nice deal. Don't you think?I really don't know that neighborhood. May you tell me something about it?Thanks again!