80's Broadcast: Miami Shortwave Stream

Philippe

Well folks I'm back with a blasting mix stream from the 80's.Enjoy almost 2 hours of addictive uncut 100% pure Eighties hits. Listen to the Miami Shortwave Stream now, and experience the sheer thrill from the glamorous Multi-Billion Dollar era. Welcome back to the 1980's!Featuring among others Don Johnson with his 80's hit Heartbeat.Click on the following link, there just push the big-o-green play button and enjoy!http://www.mixcloud.com/80sBroadcast/miami-shortwave-stream/Like always I'm looking forward to your comments!For those of you that may be concerned about copyrights, mixcloud pays the rights to the featured artists based on the plays. This stream is certified 100% legal!

I like this...where can I find more of your playlists?

Hey, thanks man it's always great to hear people enjoying it as much as I enjoyed making it.:thumbsup:This is only my second internet mix stream, you can find the first one '80's Broadcast Mix' at:http://www.mixcloud.com/80sBroadcast/80s-broadcast-mix/I think the 'Miami Shortwave Stream' is the best so far, as the first one was also a try out tester. So now that I've got my feet wet, it should only get better.:)Stay tuned for more great music from the Eighties!

Great mix of songs! :thumbsup:I'm currently listening to the second mix. :radio::radio:Question: Is there any other way I can download these songs, as copy and paste doesn't work and I don't have an iphone???

Thanks, it's great to hear you enjoy it!:cool:

Question: Is there any other way I can download these songs' date=' as copy and paste doesn't work and I don't have an iphone???[/quote']No, you can't download the songs, it's a stream only media.