The Miami Vice look is back

DefinitelyCrockett

Thought I'd share this article in this section...http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/208857/Miami-Vice-to-see-you-again/-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------MIAMI VICE TO SEE YOU ...AGAIN1st September 2011 By Emily HallTHE Miami Vice look is back, with trendy fellas stripping the shelves of pastel jackets, espadrilles and chinos.Twenty-five years ago blokes went mad to copy telly star Don Johnson, now 61.Now hunks like Mark Wright, 24, from The Only Way Is Essex, have brought back the look.Lizzie Singleton, of Debenhams, said: “Young men are still looking to emulate the classic American look. The style is now the norm for guys on a night out in Newcastle, Cardiff and Aberdeen.â€Eingefügtes Bild

• Administrators

From my observations the T-shirt / jacket look and the stubble never went out of fashion.

From my observations the T-shirt / jacket look and the stubble never went out of fashion.

Indeed although the rolled up sleaves did.

Your both correct.Glad the Brits like the look too. Always knew they had class. :thumbsup:I sported the look today actually.

Indeed and its kind of funny I was using the miami vice look without realizing it since I was a teenager, wearing a dark blue overcoat with a black t shirt underneath it as I just liked the look of it and its kind of funny when one of my girlfriends said I had an 80's look to me I couldnt figure out what she ment as I hadnt discovered miami vice yet.still I'd like to try the out where the busses dont run look sometime down the line, white dress coat, black t shirt and tan pants, although I'd also have to buy new shoes, I've only got black ones, maybe when I get the daytona.and the sunglasses although I've kind of been hessitant to do so since well alot of people without good fashion sense have been wearing them like idiots as of late, although the wayfarers do suit Cee Lo Green, but he's one of the only ones I've seen who can wear them in receint years and alot of rappers have been wearing the style glasses that the boys had in the pilot and the first season which also looks good because of the lighter color lenses, basically I think I'd go for something with lighter lenses to make sure they dont stick out with my light complexion

For me, IT NEVER LEFT !! :cool::D When I walk into my bank, the girls say...here comes Don Johnson - Miami Vice!They really remember Nash Bridges, though.

I inadvertantly have a Miami VICEish look' date=' short/no sleave plain T under a Blue or Green overshirt, works well to carry my .45 unnoticed too[/quote'] Good choice!

If I lived in a urban area and didnt run a farm as a living I would so sport a leisure/sport type suit and some nice shoes like Crockett, wouldnt fit here

• 2 months later...