Australian program schedule changes for Miami Vice

DefinitelyCrockett

For fellow Aussie viewers of Miami Vice.....111 Hits will no longer be screening Miami Vice like they did on Sunday nights at 10.30pm EST.But...Starting on Monday 5th September, Miami Vice will now screen on FOX Classics (Channel 114), Monday to Friday at 11.30am (EST) - with a repeat screening on FOX Classics+2 (Channel 152) at 1.30pm.Yep, an episode of Miami Vice every day!!! :D :D :DThe only downside - they are not picking up where 111 Hits left off (last week we saw Theresa & The Afternoon Plane from Season 3). They are starting right from the beginning - Brother's Keeper.I am actually happy about this, because even though I have bought all the DVD's, one of my DVD's is a bit dodgy & jumps - and it happens to be Calderone's Return Pt 1 - right on the bit where Crockett & Rodriguez are at the St Vitus & Rodriguez gets shot! So I'll be able to record it & have a copy that works now lol!

Thanks for posting. I actually have'nt had pay TV for a couple of years now. Got tired of shows and docos just repeating every few months. But it is great to know they are replaying Miami Vice. I hope they replay it in order. That was another thing that got me with pay TV here, they always played all TV shows out of sequence. Hope they have changed. :cheers:

Thanks for the heads up, matey! :thumbsup:I've been recording each episode on my Foxtel IQ, but unfortunately some episodes were deleted, so this is good news! :D I shall be off now, to pre-program it in my IQ.........:done:

Thanks for posting. I actually have'nt had pay TV for a couple of years now. Got tired of shows and docos just repeating every few months. But it is great to know they are replaying Miami Vice. I hope they replay it in order. That was another thing that got me with pay TV here' date=' they always played all TV shows out of sequence. Hope they have changed. :cheers:[/quote']Yeah agree - but I have found with FOX Classics that they tend to play the shows right through in sequence - they have done that with The Golden Girls & there were 7 seasons. So I'm hoping that it will be the same with FOX & they don't decide to ditch Miami Vice half way through like 111 Hits did.What I did like about 111 Hits was that because they played 2 episodes at a time, if there was a 2 parter coming up, they would try and play both of them together. For example, recently with Down For The Count (where Zito was killed), if they had played it in chronological order, then we would have seen part 1 one week, and then part 2 the next week. So instead they played an old classic as a fill-in, and so the following week they put the 2 episodes of Down For The Count back to back.Have to say though - it's been great to see the pilot episode(s) again. It's weird when you watch all the episodes in sequence up to the middle of season 3, and then get 'time warped' back to the start. It was so retro and "raw", and it's interesting to look back at the show's evolution over the seasons, but also the actors as well - Crockett in Season 1 is different to the Crockett in the later seasons.