80's Broadcast: Miami Beach Mix

Philippe

80's Broadcast presents: Miami Beach Mix. 1 hour and 30 minutes of brilliant uncut music from the beaches of Miami in the Multi-Billion Era.You'll find lot's of tunes from the Miami Vice series so be sure to have a listen,Jump to the next link and press the big-O-green button for a instant 80's flash back.:radio:http://www.mixcloud.com/80sBroadcast/miami-beach-mix/[ATTACH=CONFIG]4690[/ATTACH]I hope you will enjoy your flight with 80's Broadcast and as usual I look forward to your comments.This is a 100% legal stream, with mixcloud artists get paid by track plays.

I enjoyed this mix, Phil! There was a good variation in song choice. :thumbsup:Although you say the first mix was technically not your best, regardless, it still remains my favourite, for choice of songs. ;)Here are my favourites from the current mix:Long Long Way To Go - Phil Collins and StingAshes To Ashes - David BowieThe Order Of Death - Public Image Ltd.Mercy - Steve JonesHello Earth - Kate Bush:clap:

Hey Juscat thanks for listening!It's always great for me to read your opinion on the mixes, I appreciate it very much!:thumbsup:I can understand you have a favorite mix, and although technically not the best - it's seems like the first one had something that people genuinely like about it. That's cool since different people mean different tastes, I think all will have a preferred mix.Anyway, i'm happy to read you enjoyed it!:cool: And hope you'll stay tuned!Thank you.:glossy:

Hey Juscat thanks for listening!It's always great for me to read your opinion on the mixes' date=' I appreciate it very much!:thumbsup:I can understand you have a favorite mix, and although technically not the best - it's seems like the first one had something that people genuinely like about it. That's cool since different people mean different tastes, I think all will have a preferred mix.Anyway, i'm happy to read you enjoyed it!:cool: And hope you'll stay tuned!Thank you.:glossy:[/quote']
No worries. :thumbsup:You know you have a fan, in me. ;)

Yeah, this one was good. I've listened to it three times in its entirety. There were a couple in there I'd never heard, now I can't get them out of my head (in a good way). Thanks, and keep up the good DJing.

Hi Beach_Vice and thanks for listening.i'm really happy to read you like this one, and that I introduced you to so lesser known songs.:thumbsup:Hope you stay tuned!