Summer's over :(

Stinger390X

Well vicers summer is finally over for us in the Great White North! I was out on the lake this weekend but the weather was bizzare! Saturday we had 2 mtr seas in the bay and close to shore but we still went out in my buddy Chris's Septre Cat. WOW!! What a ride.!!! Jumping waves just like in the Russ Ballard video...Sunday was exceptionally nice so I took out "My Vice" for the final time and burnt off the remaining fuel. It was a nice sunny day but you could feel the chill in the air. The water is still warm and people were swimming at the beach. I tore up the lake from Niagara to Jordan...had a ball!It's time to pull it and put it in heated indoor storage again. Have to also put it's little brother into storage as well as My Vice II was also extensively used to the max this summer. I can hardly wait till next year!!!Had lots of fun this summer and the following are some pics hanging out and tearing up the lake.Enjoy...:clap::clap::clap:(Timm please help with the videos...tnx)

• Administrators
Summer's Over Part 1

http-~~-//youtu.be/og7gNusdyiA

Summer's Over Part 2

http-~~-//youtu.be/31ctkLqgT3Y

Summer's Over Part 3

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfG8m81xN-0

Summer's Over Part 4

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVlBo6iXOOI

Very Nice! Enjoy All. :thumbsup::clap:

Guest MetroVice

Not here it isn't!Here in south Florida summer will be going strong for quite a while longer :cool:And even when it's officially winter here it's really not - At least not like everywhere else. In fact, we usually spend Christmas day at the beach. I think we might actually have all of a month that would be considered even *cool*. That's why I've lived here all my life and wouldn't go anywhere else unless absolutely necessary (which, so far hasn't happened) :thumbsup:

Actually a very good friend of mine here at the marina named Rick is leaving in four days for Miami. He is sailing his 36 foot down through the Erie Canal at Oswego and Intercoastal Waterway and asked me if I wanted to crew for him. Unfortunaltely I am a working stiff and have to go back to work, but I wish I was retired so I could go with him.I have been in FLA in the winter months and its alway nice when I was there on business. I need to find time to play next visit........

• Administrators

I spend a lot of time in Toronto. Maybe someday we can hook up and you can give me a ride in that monster! ;)

I spend a lot of time in Toronto. Maybe someday we can hook up and you can give me a ride in that monster! ;)

CHOOGOTITMANG!When you come up just pm me and I'll send you my number.Anything for you my friend....

Nice videos and I know whatcha mean by the summers gone up here. everyone including myself is putting any and all things summer in storage as it's been a strange year up in the north. Looking forward to warmer days in 6 months to do it again. Mike

Hi Icemanmike.My buddies had a few beers so tthe quality is not perfect. My buddy Vince in the red boat kept throttling up and I was hoping he would keep a reasonable speed. This made for a rough ride and Andy, the cameraman, had a hard time holding the camera still. I had to throttle back in the scenes where I cut in behind but on the straightaway they couldn't keep up!A great day though as you can see the lake was calm and we had a blast anyway.