Don Johnson in Bucky Larson: Born to Be a Star

sredd

I cant wait to see Don in a better shoes than these supporting or "guest" roles. The most curious thing is...Don has such great presence, and 30 seconds of Don can make himself the most important thing in a stupid movie like that. Ok, im not hunting for more reports about Bucky Larson...but is it only me, or does someone pays attention when that retard appears on the screen?

Not that im wanting to put it down' date='[/quote']Nothing wrong with that, It's obvious the movie sucks. I don't think our love of the Miami Vice actor Don Johnson will affend anyone if you speak the truth about this being a bad movie.It's just a flop of a movie, plain and simple.Tell it as it is Mr. Calderone.

• Administrators

Tell it as it is Mr. Calderone.

Yes please do! I would imagine that even RB would agree with you on this one! ;)

Please, someone fire that "famous next movie role chooser" who works for Don since the 80´s... Yeah, at least Don is working...but at what price?