80's Broadcast: 825 Mix

Philippe

I'm proud to present you the 5th chapter of 80's broadcast: 825Mix.Almost 1 hour and 30 minutes of uncut 100% pure hits from the multi-billion era.[ATTACH=CONFIG]4715[/ATTACH]Check it out and enjoy songs by Sheena Easton, Duran Duran, Teena Marie, Re Flex, INXS, Aldo Nova, Madonna, Def Leppard, Joy Division, U2, Russ Ballard among many others...Click on the link below to be taken to the main site and then press the big-O-green button for an instant 80's flashback!http://www.mixcloud.com/80sBroadcast/825-mix/I'm looking forward to your comments and until then, Enjoy!:thumbsup:For who it may concern: this broadcast stream is 100% legal, shares and revenues are paid to the artists based on listening counts. Thanks to Mixcloud.com

I'm currently listening to your latest mix!What a fantastic song that 'Voices' is, by Russ Ballard. :thumbsup:The song fits perfectly to that legendary scene in Miami Vice, with Crockett and Tubbs in the Stinger boat, on their way to the Bahamas! :clap: :clap:Thanks for posting a preview of what's on the mix.

I only got half way through last night before I had to go and watch the pilot of MV. I'm listening to the rest tonight.

No worries, it hangs in the clouds and you can tune in whenever you feel like it.:thumbsup:Enjoy!

'Voices' is" data-date=" by [B">

Russ Ballard. :thumbsup:The song fits perfectly to that legendary scene in Miami Vice, with Crockett and Tubbs in the Stinger boat, on their way to the Bahamas! :clap: :clap:Thanks for posting a preview of what's on the mix.

Thank you for listening, its always a pleasure.Let me know what you think of it.:cool:

Philippe,I was listening to it late afternoon in my car since I have mixcloud on my phone.Fantastic,luv hearing those tunes again brings back memories and really good songs also.

Philippe' date='I was listening to it late afternoon in my car since I have mixcloud on my phone.Fantastic,luv hearing those tunes again brings back memories and really good songs also.[/quote']Thanks Alleycat, I'm happy to read you enjoy it, and that you can listen to it in your car.:thumbsup: