Miami Vice Wiki

Leigh Burne

Not sure of the rules regarding 'flogging your own wares' on here, but I thought I'd mention (as I've seen it discussed favourably in other threads on here) the Miami Vice Wiki myself and a few others have been working hard at for some time now.Please feel free to come check it out. We're not a bunch of kids, we work very hard at this wiki we have created and it would be great to share it with a wider, equally dedicated fan base. It's obviously an ongoing work in progress, but it already contains comprehensive articles on every episode, as well as information on guest stars, characters, music and other facets of the show. I hope it will prove interesting, the feedback I have already found on here is certainly very positive and supportive.Here's a link to the main page:http://miamivice.wikia.com/wiki/Miami_Vice_WikiBeing a wiki, anyone can add to the information. In fact, I encourage you to do so, but please keep any additions relevant, and try to use good English! If you need any help feel free to contact an admin. Also, any feedback you might have on what we've created would be greatly appreciated, but please keep any criticisms constructive!

• Administrators

We would love for you to post the link! I'm sure the membership here would love it. We also have a large group of Vice experts here so maybe we can even help you fill in a few blanks if needed. :thumbsup:

Awesome! Yeah, I was hoping people on here might have some good information to add. Particularly any background stuff that you can't get from just watching the show. I know Reds5fan, the guy who does most of the work, has been trawling various forums for stuff like filming locations and episode working titles, but any more behind-the-scenes details would be much appreciated!

Here's a link to the main page:http://miamivice.wikia.com/wiki/Miami_Vice_WikiBeing a wiki' date=' anyone can add to the information. In fact, I encourage you to do so, but please keep any additions relevant, and try to use good English! If you need any help feel free to contact an admin. Also, any feedback you might have on what we've created would be greatly appreciated, but please keep any criticisms constructive![/quote'] Good stuff. I commented on it on our Facebook page. Will also drop the link in the various Facebook fan pages.

Awesome, thanks for the assistance guys!And as you've so graciously offered to help, I guess first thing you could do is tell me some of the best scenes involving Crockett's second cigarette boat, the SCARAB from seasons 2-5, that are set to non-Jan Hammer/Tim Truman music. I've tried listing some of the best "song scenes" for each of the major vehicles used in the show, but I honestly can't remember any (apart from the chase at the end of Baseballs Of Death) involving the SCARAB. I'm sure there must be a few, and I've been meaning to watch the show again to find out this kind of stuff, but it'll be so much faster if you guys could just throw some out there. I'm sure you'll have plenty in mind, and I know fans love discussing stuff like this, so have at it. Song name and episode title please :)

• Administrators

Check that "Baseballs of Death" episode again. Some of those scenes were the old season 1 Chris Craft!The teaser of "Kill-Shot""Eminence Front" by The Who"Lend Me An Ear""Climb" by Peter Himmelman

Check that "Baseballs of Death" episode again. Some of those scenes were the old season 1 Chris Craft!

Haha yeah I know, I made a note of that in the episode's article :) Thanks for the suggestions, I'll add them in!

My vote would be for PAYBACK from Season two. Great fight scene at the end on the Scarab! :thumbsup:ALSOIf you need information on MIAMI VICE CAST AND CREW ITEMS, PROPS, LETTERS, CLOTHES, DJ PMT, and JOHN DIEHL's director's chairs, EXTREMELY RARE PHOTO & BEHIND THE SCENES PHOTOS etc., then visit the most incredible thread of my collectibles from the show in the COOPER&BURNETT SCRAPBOOK SECTION. Please visit it. TONS of things to see in there that you won't find ANYWHERE else.http://www.miamiviceonline.com/forumdisplay.php?10-Cooper-amp-Burnett-s-Miami-Vice-Scrapbook-COOP

My vote would be for PAYBACK from Season two. Great fight scene at the end on the Scarab! :thumbsup:

If I remember rightly, that scene was just set to Jan Hammer music, ideally I'm after scenes with actual songs sourced from outside the show. Thanks for the input though, and I'll definitely check out some of your stuff on here.