some bad news

Shill

hi, thanks to everyone who has asked about me or messaged me. my sister died last month after a long battle with cancer. i've been out of the loop for ages but once again thanks to all for their concernshill

My sincere condolences, Shill. Cancer is one of the worst deseases in the world and it´s hard to see a beloved one suffered and die with it.

My sincere condolences Shill.I hope you and your family find a way to coop with your loss.Just take your own time and pace in your grieving process!

My condolences. It's really hard to find appropriate words in such circumstances... just hold on, it takes time to heal, like 2morgen said.

• Administrators

So sorry to hear that buddy. I'm sorry for your loss. At least now she is not suffering.You have my condolences.

Shill, so sorry to hear of your loss. Happy to have you back, just wish it was under different circumstances. Hang in there as like other's have said, day by day...Mike

I just saw this post, and my heart sunk.This just seems impossible. I'm a bit in shock, as for some reason, I thought everything was going o.k..Shill, as someone who reciently lost his father, I can understand the feeling of loss you are feeling, and perhaps it's worse for you, as she was so young.Thank you for taking a moment to let us know. I am thinking of you, and will give a moment of silence in honor of your sister.-COOP

• Administrators

Hang in there buddy and know that we are all here for you if you need us.

So sorry for your loss shill. It's hard enough to lose a parent but I can't imagine losing a brother or sister. Our thoughts are with you.

It has been a very long time since I have logged in to the Forum. But this has been extremely shocking for me to read.Shill....Words cannot express how sorry I am to hear of your Sister's passing. I know this brings no comfort at this moment, but just feel at peace that your Sister is no longer suffering & is at rest. And also feel peace in knowing that you were the BEST brother that she could have ever asked for.My Sincerest Condolences are with your Family & You at this moment.

My deepest, heartfelt sympathy for your loss. My thoughts are with you during this difficult time. May your dearest Friends around you give you all comfort and strength. But remember one thing, buddy: After the rain comes sun again. Always!

• 7 months later...

For my Pal Shill---Hope you are well and rejoin us soon.Know it has been a rough few months for you.