80's Broadcast: 5000 Street Corners

Philippe

80's Broadcast presents: 5000 Street Corners - A close to 2 hours 100% uncut mix of unforgettable hits from the multi-billion era. [ATTACH=CONFIG]4837[/ATTACH]Featuring songs by: Duran Duran, Lindsey Buckingham, The Fixx, Terence Trent D'Arby, Debbie Harry, U2, The Pointer Sisters, Sheena Easton, A Flock Of Seagulls and many more!Tune in now and experience a flashback to the pastel colours and neon light filled decadence of the eighties... Go to the following link and press the big-O-green button for instant flashback!http://www.mixcloud.com/80sBroadcast/5000-street-corners/For whom it may concern: this is a 100% Legal broadcast, thanks to Mixcloud all artists get paid based on listening frequency.

I love this.I will be listening to it on my iphone and car.Really enjoy listening to 80's music and theres some really good stuff to listen too.:thumbsup:

I love this.I will be listening to it on my iphone and car.Really enjoy listening to 80's music and theres some really good stuff to listen too.:thumbsup:

Thank you Alleycat, I'm glad you enjoy this!:cool:

I love it.You have phantom living from the tale of the goat my favorite episode.You have honeymoon suite burning in love great song and a canadian band also.Its really great.Some songs I forgot about until I heard them and some I have not heard for some reason before.It was a busy time the 80's.

I love it.You have phantom living from the tale of the goat my favorite episode.You have honeymoon suite burning in love great song and a canadian band also.Its really great.Some songs I forgot about until I heard them and some I have not heard for some reason before.It was a busy time the 80's.
I have to go back and watch that episode now. And Phantom Living as you mentioned was in there' date=' which of course was created by The Fixx, the best band out of the '80s. Some of their music can be heard here (LINK). Sometimes I will listen to Phantom Living and think that Todd Rundgren's 'Flesh' is part of the same song - they must blend together somehow in that ep. Anyway, always hoping I can help make some Fixx converts.

(LINK). Sometimes I will listen to Phantom Living and think that Todd Rundgren's 'Flesh' is part of the same song - they must blend together somehow in that ep. Anyway, always hoping I can help make some Fixx converts.

Couldn't agree more about The Fixx being a great band, I couldn't help but include two tracks in there - Red Skies being the other track on this mix.;)

Thanks Philippe' date=' very cool.:clap:[/quote']My pleasure, thanks for listening Miamijimf - I enjoy making these mixes allot, so I always hope the enjoyment can spread to the listeners too.:radio::cool:

WHAT A KICK-ASS MIX" data-date=" THIS ONE IS! :clap::clap::clap:[/B">

Onya, Philippe. ;):rauchen:

Thank you very much Juscat, I am very happy that you like this one very much.:cool::rauchen:

I can't make up my mind. Is it as good as the first one? Or is it better? I'm leaning towards better. All I have to say is this was an awesome one, especially the first hour. You introduced me to some more new tunes. I don't know where you find 'em but no 80's radio station I listen to plays 'em. "Transformation" "Welcome to the Boomtown" and "P Machinery" are the songs I've never heard. The rest I knew, even "Pipeline." I was surprised to hear that on there. I didn't think anyone remembered or even ever heard that one.It was a great listen! Thanks.

I can't make up my mind. Is it as good as the first one? Or is it better? I'm leaning towards better. All I have to say is this was an awesome one' date=' especially the first hour. You introduced me to some more new tunes. I don't know where you find 'em but no 80's radio station I listen to plays 'em. "Transformation" "Welcome to the Boomtown" and "P Machinery" are the songs I've never heard. The rest I knew, even "Pipeline." I was surprised to hear that on there. I didn't think anyone remembered or even ever heard that one.It was a great listen! Thanks.[/quote']Me thinks the latest mix easily surpasses the first one. ;)My standout track was an unheard one, for me - Duran Duran's 'Save A Prayer' :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I can't make up my mind. Is it as good as the first one? Or is it better? I'm leaning towards better. All I have to say is this was an awesome one' date=' especially the first hour. You introduced me to some more new tunes. I don't know where you find 'em but no 80's radio station I listen to plays 'em. "Transformation" "Welcome to the Boomtown" and "P Machinery" are the songs I've never heard. The rest I knew, even "Pipeline." I was surprised to hear that on there. I didn't think anyone remembered or even ever heard that one.It was a great listen! Thanks.[/quote']I'm really happy to read you liked this new mix and that you learned some new tracks.I try and find those rare gems, and also try to avoid the major known ones that have been played like a billion times on the radio.Thank you so much for the nice feedback and stay tuned for more...:thumbsup:

As a Fiona fan (Jackie in Little Miss Dangerous) I like your inclusion of her hit- "Talk To Me" Most Vicers only know her as an actress but she was and still is quite a singer.

As a Fiona fan (Jackie in Little Miss Dangerous) I like your inclusion of her hit- "Talk To Me" Most Vicers only know her as an actress but she was and still is quite a singer.

I must admit I discovered her not so long ago as a singer but indeed I really liked it from the first time I heard it. She has a powerful and great voice, and is very good looking!:happy:I'm also looking forward to her new album 'Unbroken'.:cool: