Contest

RAmarena

Hello Fellow MV Fans :)!To kick of the release of my new book and my website, I am running a contest. I want to help you achieve your personal and professional goals. Is there something in your life that you have been striving for, but for whatever reason you have not been successful? Tell me what it is you would like to achieve. Visit my website: www.Successfactor4u.com or email me at: RAmarena@SuccessFactor4u.com. I will randomly pick a winner. The winner will receive a FREE copy of my book, "The Success Factor". Good luck to you all :)!Renato

• Administrators

Is there something in your life that you have been striving for, but for whatever reason you have not been successful? Tell me what it is you would like to achieve. Visit my website: www.Successfactor4u.com or email me at: RAmarena@SuccessFactor4u.com. I will randomly pick a winner. The winner will receive a FREE copy of my book, "The Success Factor". Good luck to you all :)!Renato

Winning the Powerball! :D

Winning the Powerball! :D

Me too. I keep asking for the winning ticket each week but they have not sold it to me yet. Hope it isn't personal.:):):)

www.Successfactor4u.com or email me at: RAmarena@SuccessFactor4u.com. I will randomly pick a winner. The winner will receive a FREE copy of my book, "The Success Factor". Good luck to you all :)!Renato

Your site looks great. Good luck with your book and business.:thumbsup:

• 1 year later...

Not a bad book - I was the contest winner. It's good to have your goals down on paper because it's only with endstate in mind that we can truly advance. I admire someone who sets out to get something (anything) in print. I told him I'd write a + review, and here it is.If anyone wants to have an offline discussion about this or motivation and encouragement, I'd be happy to talk with you.Respectfully,Cagey