ISLAND YACHT!!

COOPER&BURNETT

Island YachtEingefügtes BildYes you read it right, a whole amazing island built right on a beautiful yacht. Created by UK based yacht design companyYacht Island Designs, bringing a whole island onto a yacht.The design as you can see is inspired by tropical islands, with huts, a pool and to top of that, a whole volcano that is sure not to erupt. Since this is a yacht, it comes packed with special VIP rooms, arcades, gym, lounges, spas and even a helipad. The volcano ads a lot of beauty to the whole look of the yacht, it also happens to have water flowing out of it onto the pool creating this amazing river complementing the whole tropical look.The back of the yacht has a retractable beach deck where structures float on the sea making the sea accessible to swim in and of course grant access to various water activities such as wake boarding and jet-skis. The whole concept is pure genius and the result looks even better.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

[SIZE=5">

Yes you read it right' date=' a whole amazing island built right on a beautiful yacht. Created by UK based yacht design companyYacht Island Designs, bringing a whole island onto a yacht.The design as you can see is inspired by tropical islands, with huts, a pool and to top of that, a whole volcano that is sure not to erupt. Since this is a yacht, it comes packed with special VIP rooms, arcades, gym, lounges, spas and even a helipad. The volcano ads a lot of beauty to the whole look of the yacht, it also happens to have water flowing out of it onto the pool creating this amazing river complementing the whole tropical look.The back of the yacht has a retractable beach deck where structures float on the sea making the sea accessible to swim in and of course grant access to various water activities such as wake boarding and jet-skis. The whole concept is pure genius and the result looks even better.[/size']Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

Isn't it amazing what money can buy? WOW!What do you think?

When money is no object.

Hey! Let's all of us here at MIAMI VICE ONLINE pull our money together and get this yacht for members only to use. It would be the ultimate!Let's see, if we all chip in, that should only be......let's see...........60 million each.

• Administrators

Maybe when I hit the powerball. Then I can invite all yous little people for an hour ride! :DAny idea as to the size and price of that thing?

Maybe when I hit the powerball. Then I can invite all yous little people for an hour ride! :DAny idea as to the size and price of that thing?

No. But the moble home is over 3 mil, so I'd say this is over 1 billion.

Hey! Let's all of us here at MIAMI VICE ONLINE pull our money together and get this yacht for members only to use. It would be the ultimate!Let's see' date=' if we all chip in, that should only be......let's see...........60 million each.[/quote']You're right. The ultimate MIAMI VICE ONLINE members only yacht. Would never want to leave it. Once we buy it we will have to then chip in again for the petrol bill. That would be just as amazing as the yacht.:)

You're right. The ultimate MIAMI VICE ONLINE members only yacht. Would never want to leave it. Once we buy it we will have to then chip in again for the petrol bill. That would be just as amazing as the yacht.:)

I love it! THE OFFICIAL MIAMI VICE ONLINE MEMBERS ONLY YACHT! :thumbsup::clap:

I think it's you Glide... I mean COOP.... Saweet!!! Our own personal island yacht for a day or so? Count me in!!! Awesome COOP! Where on earth did you find the info on this piece of fantasy land none of us would be able to financially obtain? What a great idea and I wonder how many orders the company has. Glad the volcano doesn't actually erupt as that I'm sure would spoil the adventure on the middle of some sea or ocean. VERY cool stuff...Mike

I think it's you Glide... I mean COOP.... Saweet!!! Our own personal island yacht for a day or so? Count me in!!! Awesome COOP! Where on earth did you find the info on this piece of fantasy land none of us would be able to financially obtain? What a great idea and I wonder how many orders the company has. Glad the volcano doesn't actually erupt as that I'm sure would spoil the adventure on the middle of some sea or ocean. VERY cool stuff...Mike

Someone sent me the link to the yacht. They can create other incrdible yachts too, click onto the website's link to see other pictures of more incredible yachts they will do.We should own one for VICE members in good standing. :thumbsup:

I know the same company did make more impressive concept with the inspiration of Mocaco city...there are pictures at this site http://www.xboat.orgcan you belive having your own gocart speed way at the yacht :)Amazing!!Baldor

The city yacht is Amazing!!Hard to believe they can do this.I wonder if they have any examples made?