Happy birthday, alleycat!

Christine

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4910[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]4911[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]4912[/ATTACH]Like you know, I put on the bra on my head and tried my 'Wierd Science' to get the Daytona for you alleycat...Have a wonderful day and a great birthday!!!! Your Pal PhilAnd keep sharing those wonderful videos you make, you have a real talent in putting music to pictures!This place wound't be the same without you Alleycat![ATTACH=CONFIG]4913[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]4914[/ATTACH]

post-10471-13892963923547_thumb.jpg

post-10471-13892963923794_thumb.jpg

post-10471-13892963923958_thumb.jpg

post-10471-13892963924334_thumb.jpg

post-10471-13892963924577_thumb.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO PERHAPS THE WILDEST WOMAN ON THIS SITE!!!(P.S., I STILL WANT TO SEE POLAROIDS....IF....IF YA KNOW WHAT I MEAN. ;)

Eingefügtes BildIf I could, as I wanted...;) this 'thing' were now standing in front of your door and not only in this post:Eingefügtes BildYEAH! A sexy black lady for another powerful and wonderful lady! Happy Birthday Alleycat! All good ones comes twice ;);)! Stay healthy and look forward to every minute of a day!Have a great day in the middle of your friends!

[SIZE=3">

Eingefügtes BildIf I could' date=' as I wanted...;) this [i']'thing' were now standing in front of your door and not only in this post:Eingefügtes BildYEAH! A sexy black lady for another powerful and wonderful lady! Happy Birthday Alleycat! All good ones comes twice ;);)! Stay healthy and look forward to every minute of a day!Have a great day in the middle of your friends!

Happy birthday . Make sure you visit this great site about a great show . :D

THANK YOU EVERYONE.I so appreciate the beautiful comments.I really luv this site and people they are so great and heart felt its hard to say in words and typing this.It means so much to me.I feel at home here and thats a very :cool: thing.:cheers:http://www.miamiviceonline.com/images/smilies/prost.gif to everyone.For myself,my drink of choice [ATTACH=CONFIG]4918[/ATTACH]

post-10210-13892963925292_thumb.jpg

[SIZE=3">

Eingefügtes BildIf I could' date=' as I wanted...;) this [i']'thing' were now standing in front of your door and not only in this post:Eingefügtes BildYEAH! A sexy black lady for another powerful and wonderful lady! Happy Birthday Alleycat! All good ones comes twice ;);)! Stay healthy and look forward to every minute of a day!Have a great day in the middle of your friends!

bluepearl,you know me so well.I guess everybody does of what I like,no big secret on that one.My black beauty,yes,I have to start working on that again got side tracked with other things and now those are settled so its time to work on my new project.Again big THANK YOU GIRL YOU ARE THE BEST

:cake:BIRTHDAY GREETINGS, FROM YOUR FELLOW CAT! :cake:[ATTACH=CONFIG]4921[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]4922[/ATTACH]Best wishes for a cool cat.You're a loyal mate.Let the good times roll....:cheers::rauchen:[ATTACH=CONFIG]4923[/ATTACH]

post-10423-13892963925477_thumb.jpg

post-10423-13892963925603_thumb.jpg

post-10423-13892963925731_thumb.jpg

[SIZE=3">

:cake:BIRTHDAY GREETINGS' date=' FROM YOUR FELLOW CAT! :cake:[ATTACH=CONFIG']4921[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]4922[/ATTACH]Best wishes for a cool cat.You're a loyal mate.Let the good times roll....:cheers::rauchen:[ATTACH=CONFIG]4923[/ATTACH]

Thank you juscat,your very :cool: also and a loyal mate also thats for sure;)Tonight went out for chinese and tried to get company male or female or both not any luck though.I LUV challenges but not working out tonight but theres other days.I would have loved his company though [ATTACH=CONFIG]4924[/ATTACH]At least I had some of these [ATTACH=CONFIG]4925[/ATTACH]Thank you everyone on here and else where you made it special for me

post-10210-1389296392586_thumb.jpg

post-10210-13892963926112_thumb.jpg