80's Broadcast: VIXXEN MIX

Philippe

80's Broadcast presents: VIXXEN MIX. Almost two hours of 100% uncut hits from the multi-billion era. Including timeless 80's songs from Duran Duran, Anne Clark, David Bowie, Blondie, The Police, New Order, Nena and many others...[ATTACH=CONFIG]4926[/ATTACH]Have a listen and click on the following link:http://www.mixcloud.com/80sBroadcast/vixxen-mix/You will need to sign up but the procedure is quite basic, you can do it with your Facebook account or just by email.Then it's just pressing that big-O-green PLAY button and enjoy your flashback!Like always I'm looking forward to your comments!:cool:For who it may concern: this broadcast stream is 100% legal, shares and revenues are paid to the artists based on listening counts. Thanks to Mixcloud.com

I always enjoy your mixes' date='they are so relaxing:thumbsup:keep up the good work:cool:[/quote']Thanks Victor, always nice when people enjoy them.:cool:Btw, you may not have caught up on my previous mixes, you can find them all here:http://www.mixcloud.com/80sBroadcast/You can even play them all at once if you're throwing a 80's party or something......;):)

• 2 months later...

Good mix, Phil.My favourite songs include:Love On Your Side - The Thompson TwinsVoices Carry - 'Til TuesdayThis Time Of Night - New OrderUnder The Milkway - The ChurchNot keen on the image for this mix.:p I prefer the bright, retro look you were doing. :thumbsup:

Thank you Juscat for this review, I'm happy you found some favorite tracks.:radio:I agree with your comment on the graphic, it is not as retro as the others.Thanks for listening and hoping you will like more.:thumbsup:

The Thompson TwinsVoices Carry - 'Til TuesdayThis Time Of Night - New OrderNot keen on the image for this mix.:p I prefer the bright, retro look you were doing. :thumbsup: