80's Broadcast: Night Mix

Philippe

80's Broadcast once again is proud to present: Night Mix, a hour and a half of 100% uncut treasures from the multi-billion era. Including hits by Berlin, Duran Duran, A Flock Of Seagulls, The Fixx, Wall Of Voodoo, Adam Ant, The Pet Shop Boys, Cocteau Twins and many many more...[ATTACH=CONFIG]4938[/ATTACH]Go to the following link and press the big-O-button for an instant flashback!You will need to sign up but the procedure is quite basic, you can do it with your Facebook account or just by email.http://www.mixcloud.com/80sBroadcast/night-mix/This broadcast is 100% legal, thanks to MixCloud all artists featured in this mix get payed based on listening behaviour.

Get outta town' date=' another one already? Man, I'm going to have to start staying up later.[/quote']I had a wisdom tooth removed and couldn't eat, and the anesthetics where wearing off so I had to focus on something. And what better remedy than to make another mix, after all they say music soothes the tooth (or something like that).:DThanks for being a regular listener and don't worry, it's in the clouds as to speak so you can listen when you feel like it.:cool:

Oh ye!New mix!Guess who will be in full relaxation while listening to it today;)

Glad to hear that my friend, be sure to post what you thought about it!:thumbsup:

Good finds in this one, and some really rare stuff. It was definitely a 'night' mix, those aren't driving down the strip at lunch kinda tunes. No those are the gritty kind, with the echo and that feeling of loneliness. Perfect night time stuff. One song I detest, but I just skipped it. Probably heard it too much. I hear a few Canadian songs from time to time in your mixes, and there's a few I have in mind that I'm hoping will pop up. Also, I've heard some artists that have other great songs, albeit little known, but I'm always surprised when one of them make an appearance in your mixes. I won't give them away of course, I'll hold on to the anticipation. Please keep it up. Hopefully the mixes stay there so I can go back whenever I feel like it. Top 40 hits are always good to hear, but they're not the whole story. Thanks for reading between the lines.

Good finds in this one' date=' and some really rare stuff. It was definitely a 'night' mix, those aren't driving down the strip at lunch kinda tunes. No those are the gritty kind, with the echo and that feeling of loneliness. Perfect night time stuff. One song I detest, but I just skipped it. Probably heard it too much. I hear a few Canadian songs from time to time in your mixes, and there's a few I have in mind that I'm hoping will pop up. Also, I've heard some artists that have other great songs, albeit little known, but I'm always surprised when one of them make an appearance in your mixes. I won't give them away of course, I'll hold on to the anticipation. Please keep it up. Hopefully the mixes stay there so I can go back whenever I feel like it. Top 40 hits are always good to hear, but they're not the whole story. Thanks for reading between the lines.[/quote']Thanks Beach Vice for this well written review. I appreciate it very much when people comment on my mixes.:clap:I can understand that there's songs you don't like, I think everybody will find things they like more than others. But for me, I try to include a 'broad' palette of songs and inevitably you'll find the ones you've heard a zillion times on the radio too.If you have particular artists you would like to hear, let me know - send me a pm.:cool:I like to see myself as some sort of archaeologist...:)Stay tuned and thanks again for listening.:thumbsup:Don't worry, all mixes remain on the cloud, you can listen to them whenever you feel like it.:radar:

Phil,again with your great mixes.I love so far.Really great music again and your giving me some ideas again.I agree great night time driving tunes ,which I love.Keep them coming.:thumbsup::happy:

Phil' date='again with your great mixes.I love so far.Really great music again and your giving me some ideas again.I agree great night time driving tunes ,which I love.Keep them coming.:thumbsup::happy:[/quote']Thanks for listening Alleycat, I can't wait to see one of your new creations coming up myself!:cool: