SWITEK & ZITO's BADGES!

COOPER&BURNETT

Here are some pictures of Switek and Zito's police badges.Switek, Zito, Gina and Trudy all had silver badges, unlike the senior Vice cops. Castillo, Crockett and Tubbs had the gold badges.Eingefügtes Bild

The silver badges had the words, POLICE OFFICER on them.Crockett and Tubbs' badges had the words, SERGEANT, and Castillo's had the word, LIEUTENANT. Eingefügtes Bild

Pretty cool. :thumbsup:Do you have Tubb's silver one he carried through half of season 2 also?

Just pick one of the silver badges in my collection, it would look the same. :thumbsup:

• Administrators
Just pick one of the silver badges in my collection' date=' it would look the same. :thumbsup:[/quote']Smart azzzzzzz! :)I knew you were gonna say that. :D

Thanks for posting these pics Coop :thumbsup: I always wanted to see the silver badges up close & see what was written on them :cool:

Glad I could help you out with that. :thumbsup:

Very Cool :thumbsup: You have all the Cool Memorabilia :clap:

And shared only for alll of you' date=' ...the [u']MEMBERS! :clap:

Are these the actual ones from the show or replicas?

All of these are replicas.Still, ...some of these are pretty hard to find.They are the same size, and look the same as the ones used in the show.

All of these are replicas.Still' date=' ...some of these are pretty hard to find.They are the same size, and look the same as the ones used in the show.[/quote']Definitely good stuff still

Definitely good stuff still

Two more of the rare silver ones, and I'll have one symbolizing all the main cast members badges. :thumbsup:(stay tuned.)

Great colour!!!Love the badges to.

Thanks, I too like the color, and try to add it when showing MIAMI VICE items to give it a great backdrop.

Someone is going to need to set up a museum soon... either that or rent a warehouse!:happy:

I have many collections, and I do, in fact have stuff safely in storage.Saying I'm into MIAMI VICE is a mild understatement. ;)