YOUR idea for an Xmas ep?

Viceman Cometh

As we all know, Vice is famous in fan circles for never having a holiday episode. It's actually quite remarkable that, in five seasons, they never did it. For years, I've kicked around a germ of an idea for a holiday-themed episode, called either "Miami Snow" or "Snowblind." It'd be the standard C&T-battle-coke-dealers type of thing, taking place around the Christmas season, perhaps infused with some holiday imagery. Maybe Rico is hoping they can wrap it up quick so he can make a flight home to NY. That clock-is-running feeling provides some tension. I figured the big finale could be that a buttload of concealed cocaine, that's being lifted by a crane at the Port of Miami, somehow gets blown open and powder falls to the ground in a huge, huge cloud as some holiday-sounding jingling bells music plays.Other than these scant details, I've got nothin'.If YOU could create the "Lost Xmas Episode" of Vice, what would it be?(I may have posed this same question years ago; apologies if I'm repeating myself.)

If YOU could create the "Lost Xmas Episode" of Vice, what would it be?(I may have posed this same question years ago; apologies if I'm repeating myself.)

Adding to your ideas, I'd imagine that Gina & Trudy and Stan would be involved in the comedy sub-plot which might involve the ladies dressing up as sexy pixies (sadly the writers only seemed to use them as "clotheshangers" rather than developing their characters so I'll go with the original flow!)while Izzy is involved with some scam to do with reindeer or Santa Claus (no idea what).While the comedy is progressing and the main plotline is continuing, I reckon Sonny would be torn between his job and trying to get up to Georgia to spend time with Billy over Christmas (depends when this show is based & whether Billy is old enough to drive yet or not!) If its a continuation then maybe Sonny is jealous Billy will be with his new brother & family while Sonny is going to be alone.Love the idea of the ending and also the music, though Jan Hammer would have to be brought back for the special holiday treatment of maybe a Xmas classic?