Damn you Mass Electric!!!

Kavinsky

Just got back online after 4 days without power all because of a god damn blown fuse on a powerline outside of my house that took them 2 days to get to in the first place after saturdays snow stormon the plus side scot brown had been without power as well for just as long as me along with the radio dj I was listening to in the morning while waiting for the damn power to come back on as well so I guess there is some happyness in knowing that.basically No power, no heat and 34 degrees outside doesnt not help anything either, plus I had to go to the police to get them to get someone out here in my neighborhood of 40 houses without power and that was yesterday so atleast my complaining did something good as the estimate that they gave him was that power would be on by 12 midnight TOMMOROWso damn you mass g electric or whatever your names are! I should have had power by sunday at 4 pm at the LATEST!!!

I don't know why all the electric companies weren't prepared for this. They talked about it as a nor'easter for two or three days prior to the storm hitting. You would think they would have had planned it similar to a hurricane or a blizzard. I got lucky. I just got a bunch of rain and wind, but my power didn't go out.

indeed you did but atleast I had a tree that fell over my fence without damaging it that kept me busy removing it alowing me to working up some warmpth in the daytime for those days and giving me some muscle strength in my arms to boot but I just dont understand how such a thing was allowed to happen, one little snow storm of 2 inches and this happens?! figures too I was going to look into a few things amongst the sunglasses and then I lost 4 damn days to this, and missed all of the halloween specials to boot, plus halloween was canceled in my town because of this.what a waste for the kids and I LOVE Halloween too and I had to go to the police to make sure they told the power company to get someone back here to fix the damn fuse, well atleast the cops listened to me unlike the power company who my neighbour kept calling and they kept giving him the runaround and Ill tell you this much I owe them one for this as the temperatures are really dropping today and I dont think me or anyone else in this neighborhood could have lasted another two days in the cold like they were saying it was going to take them to fix the damn fuse.40 houses without power in the middle of a powered city, how could they ignore such a thing for 2 days?!

I was talking to someone today who has a son and family that lives in Connecticut. They're coming to visit him because they STILL have no power and might not until Sunday. Also, how many towns have used up their "snow days" for the school year BEFORE real winter even hits the northeast?

well mine and worcester used up two thus far (they just went back to school today/yesterday) and I just learned from a clerk at cvs that halloween is still on for the town tomorrow/today so I'm glad the kids are atleast getting that out of it.