for coop

jpaul1

found something for you coop . only you and me can enjoy thishttp://www.sudokuz.eu/jeux/voiture-moto-avion/jeu-de-course-ambiance-neon.html:)

I DESTROYED 20 VEHICLES ON MY FIRST TRY!! I crashed too many times too. Without a joystick' date=' it's hard to control.Lots of fun, as I haven't played a video game since, well since the 80s.I'm glad the car wasn't a daytona, as I can only imagine what kind of damage I would have inflicted upon it.Now we just need JAN HAMMER's music, and the game would be even better!Thanks for thinking of me jpm1, ....THAT WAS FUN!! -COOP

I tried the game. Controlling the car with my right hand on the arrow keys made me feel like I was driving in Europe, driving on the right side of the road! I crashed into everything (maybe that was the goal).

I tried the game. Controlling the car with my right hand on the arrow keys made me feel like I was driving in Europe' date=' driving on the right side of the road! I crashed into everything (maybe that was the goal).[/quote']I killed myself by crashing Faaaaar more than any damage I did to any other cars. The arrows are hard to use. Where's my joystick when I need it?

I killed myself by crashing Faaaaar more than any damage I did to any other cars. The arrows are hard to use. Where's my joystick when I need it?

Joystick .. funny :D