80's Broadcast: Dark Mix

Philippe

80's Broadcast presents yet it's darkest installment with 'Dark Mix'. Over 2 hours and a half of less known new wave and other gems straight from the Multi-Billion Era. Including tracks by Anne Clark, The Sisters Of Mercy, Gary Numan, Kim Wilde, Bauhaus, Japan and many many others.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4954[/ATTACH]Go to the following link and press the big-O-button for an instant flashback!You will need to sign up but the procedure is quite basic, you can do it with your Facebook account or just by email.http://www.mixcloud.com/80sBroadcast/dark-mix/This broadcast is 100% legal, thanks to MixCloud all artists featured in this mix get payed based on listening behaviour.

Thanks Alleycat, AceMaster and Victor!:cool:It's great to see you all enjoy it, it's a darker mix, so I wasn't sure if it would hit the spot.I tried to include more lesser known bands this time. The 80's brought us so much diverse styles and some of them where really on the darker side, but they are genuinely great so I had to include them somehow.Thanks again for tuning in and keeping those songs alive!:thumbsup:

Yeah, dark is right. Wish I could listen to this stuff in the car. I feel like it got darker as it progressed too, but that might just have been the mood sinking in as I listened. It reminded me of season four of MV about a third of the way through, can't pin point why though, it just did. I liked the similarity in the beats used in the songs, it tied them together. No one song departed from the theme, it was a smooth ride and I enjoyed taking it. I feel mellowed out after, and that makes this a great mix for the night. A few unforgettables in there for sure, especially near the beginning. Thanks again.

Yeah' date=' dark is right. Wish I could listen to this stuff in the car. I feel like it got darker as it progressed too, but that might just have been the mood sinking in as I listened. It reminded me of season four of MV about a third of the way through, can't pin point why though, it just did. I liked the similarity in the beats used in the songs, it tied them together. No one song departed from the theme, it was a smooth ride and I enjoyed taking it. I feel mellowed out after, and that makes this a great mix for the night. A few unforgettables in there for sure, especially near the beginning. Thanks again.[/quote']Thanks again Beach_Vice for a well detailed review, you know I like the feedback.I'm especially happy to hear the songs are well blend and fits the theme.I was a little afraid that it might have been to dark or to alternative for some, but until now it seems fine.I work hard to make them as good as I can and all the great comments you and other people post make it really worthwhile.Once again thanks for tuning in!:cool: