three weeks Miami !

B.Tubbs

I´m back home . :cool:But everything from the beginning . Beginning of the Summer on a rainy day i found while cleaning up my old photos from Miami Beach . My first trip to Miami was 24 Jears ago . Yes and i have long considerdvery long time . So i came upwiththe idea a second time to travel to Miami .Yes , and because i was the MV re-packaged virus , I went planning direktly .After I´ve scanned some Travel brochures and found the best place for me , i wentto a travel agentcy and boocked my trip . :thumbsup:On 7 October , i flew directly from Duesseldorf to Miami ......3 weeks .:cool:The arrivel surprised the drive from the airport to the Hotel ...i was happy . My Hotel was in Miami South Beach on Collins Av. , is located near the Ocean DriveLincoln Road and Washington Av . and Downtown Miami is not far . I´m not so good at just going to go and find places to MV. I´ll be on holiday as does every holiday , I go to the beach , do City Tour , Boat Tour (Star Island ) is a Tour into the Everglades , to Key West and Seaaquarium . But I´m a tourist with diffrent eyes !!!! :rolleyes:Miami is so great , downtown Miami I could spend hours sitting on a bench and seehis huge building . Yes , and somewere very familiar to me , as of the last scene of MV.Where Rico ataxi at Sonny . When the Boat Tour i´ve noticed , but more later . At the City Tour , I stopped in downtown Miami the place called Bayside Marketplace , there´s the Hard Rock Cafe Miami . That day was not so much his own time. :rolleyes:So i´ve some days later put on a bus and am in my own way downtown gone .I saw so much from MV . Certainly has in more than 20 years there also much changes,but i knew it .This boat harbor war the harbor where was Sonny´s St Vites . :rolleyes:Yes , and then was still in the building i saw the boat ride back from the last scene MV.So i run from the Marketplace in the direction of the building, it is the World Tower . This whole way of Marketplace on the waterfront , which must be the place of the last scene .I am gone where there stand PMT !!!!This place is already one of my favorite places in Miami .:happy:Thre sitting on a bench view the sea.....that is a dream . I had such a great time in Miami , there are so many great places in Miami Miami Beach and South Beach . The Miami SouthBeach Seaside park with a marina from there you have a beautifulview of the distant Miami . When I once park at this Southbeach and wallked to thismarina , set on a bench that day I had my phone and my music with me .By loocking at this harbor I heard the Chris de Burgh Song ,"Carry me ,like a fire in your heart ". From the Episode " to have and to hold" at the endwhere Rico and Sonny sitting on the St.Vites .I love this Song and when iI heard him there with a view of the Boats...a dream.I dream and dream and dream . I also had many days where I´ve just relaxing on the beach , i walked on the Beach but Miami is much too nice to lie on the beach. :cool:Also on the Ocean Drive ...the Party Street , i saw a lot of MV . So i could write much more . There three weeks , i will not soon forget and i think that was not my last trip to Miami . :cool::cool::cool:One more thing .......I´m crazy now . A few times I had to think on PMT .....he is even in Miami !!!!!!!! I have make much Photos When i have load the photos on this PC ...then i will post my photos .Sorry my englich is not the best :rolleyes:

You got a lot more out of your trip to Miami than most tourists because you saw it through the eyes of a Miami Vice Fan! Listening to episode music and being in a spot where PMT stood adds to your enjoyment.It would have been the best if you met PMT himself there. :thumbsup:I'm glad you had a good time B.Tubbs.

I´m back home . :cool:But everything from the beginning . Beginning of the Summer on a rainy day i found while cleaning up my old photos from Miami Beach . My first trip to Miami was 24 Jears ago . Yes and i have long considerdvery long time . So i came upwiththe idea a second time to travel to Miami .Yes ' date=' and because i was the MV re-packaged virus , I went planning direktly .After I´ve scanned some Travel brochures and found the best place for me , i wentto a travel agentcy and boocked my trip . :thumbsup:On 7 October , i flew directly from Duesseldorf to Miami ......3 weeks .:cool:The arrivel surprised the drive from the airport to the Hotel ...i was happy . My Hotel was in Miami South Beach on Collins Av. , is located near the Ocean DriveLincoln Road and Washington Av . and Downtown Miami is not far . I´m not so good at just going to go and find places to MV. I´ll be on holiday as does every holiday , I go to the beach , do City Tour , Boat Tour (Star Island ) is a Tour into the Everglades , to Key West and Seaaquarium . But I´m a tourist with diffrent eyes !!!! :rolleyes:Miami is so great , downtown Miami I could spend hours sitting on a bench and seehis huge building . Yes , and somewere very familiar to me , as of the last scene of MV.Where Rico ataxi at Sonny . When the Boat Tour i´ve noticed , but more later . At the City Tour , I stopped in downtown Miami the place called Bayside Marketplace , there´s the Hard Rock Cafe Miami . That day was not so much his own time. :rolleyes:So i´ve some days later put on a bus and am in my own way downtown gone .I saw so much from MV . Certainly has in more than 20 years there also much changes,but i knew it .This boat harbor war the harbor where was Sonny´s St Vites . :rolleyes:Yes , and then was still in the building i saw the boat ride back from the last scene MV.So i run from the Marketplace in the direction of the building, it is the World Tower . This whole way of Marketplace on the waterfront , which must be the place of the last scene .I am gone where there stand PMT !!!!This place is already one of my favorite places in Miami .:happy:Thre sitting on a bench view the sea.....that is a dream . I had such a great time in Miami , there are so many great places in Miami Miami Beach and South Beach . The Miami SouthBeach Seaside park with a marina from there you have a beautifulview of the distant Miami . When I once park at this Southbeach and wallked to thismarina , set on a bench that day I had my phone and my music with me .By loocking at this harbor I heard the Chris de Burgh Song ,"Carry me ,like a fire in your heart ". From the Episode " to have and to hold" at the endwhere Rico and Sonny sitting on the St.Vites .I love this Song and when iI heard him there with a view of the Boats...a dream.I dream and dream and dream . I also had many days where I´ve just relaxing on the beach , i walked on the Beach but Miami is much too nice to lie on the beach. :cool:Also on the Ocean Drive ...the Party Street , i saw a lot of MV . So i could write much more . There three weeks , i will not soon forget and i think that was not my last trip to Miami . :cool::cool::cool:One more thing .......I´m crazy now . A few times I had to think on PMT .....he is even in Miami !!!!!!!! I have make much Photos When i have load the photos on this PC ...then i will post my photos .Sorry my englich is not the best :rolleyes:[/quote']Sounds great :D

Hi B.Tubbs!Thank you for sharing your holiday experience. :thumbsup:Listening to Chris De Burgh and reminiscing by the Miami marina, sounds wonderful! :happy:I'm looking forward to seeing your pictures.

Thank You for sharing your memories, B. Tubbs :)Do not worry about your English. We definitely got the message :thumbsup:Looking forward to your pictures :D

Hallo B. Tubbs!Ich mach es mal auf Deutsch, ist für uns beide wohl einfacher.Aber Dein Englisch ist doch klasse!!Vorerst: Danke für diesen freudig-euphorischen Bericht.Ich freue mich, dass Du solch eine wunderbare Zeit in Miami hattest und danke, dass Du auch uns teilhaben lässt. Wunderbar!Bilder hochladen...Am einfachsten ist Du lädst sie bei einem Photohoster (z. B. Photobucket) hoch. Dort erhälst Du für jedes Bild eine URL und kannst diese hier mit dem Bildbutton (2. Zeile, 6. Button von rechts) oben in der Wordleiste einfügen.Das hat den Vorteil alle können Deine Bilder auch zitieren.Die andere Möglichkeit:Geh hier in die Bildergalerie, klicke auf Upload (oben rechts) und dann lass Dich dort durchführen (geht so wie überall, wo Du Bilder vom eigenen PC hochlädst...).Wenn dann jemand Deine Bilder zitiert steht dort aber nur: Anhang XXXX.Vielleicht konnte ich Dir helfen, das wäre gut.Nochmal Danke für diesen Thread!

• 3 months later...