80's Broadcast: Sunset Mix

Philippe

80's Broadcast presents: Sunset Mix. One hour and a half of 100% pure uncut hits from the multi-billion era. Including songs by : A-ha, Duran Duran, Survivor, Billy Joel, Art Of Noise, Depeche Mode and many many others! Take a trip back to the eighties with Sunset Mix!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4966[/ATTACH]Go to the following link and press the big-O-button for an instant flashback!http://www.mixcloud.com/80sBroadcast/sunset-mix/This broadcast is 100% legal, thanks to MixCloud all artists featured in this mix get payed based on listening behaviour.

Love the graphics the daytona:happy: and I am listening to the mix right now,the first song I love I remember it well and always loved it.Great job again Phil:thumbsup:

Thanks Alleycat, I'm happy to read you like the graphics and that some of the songs are your favorite or bring back some good memories.:cool:Thanks Victor, what a great compliment to call me a Miami Vice Dj, that really made my day!:cool:Thanks Jimmy, glad to have you on board and enjoying the mixes.:thumbsup::radio:

Back into the daylight, well maybe sundown but out in the open. No hiding under the bridges this time.Good arrangement. Made me want to listen to the first one again, so I did and a few others too.:clap:Thanks, this one popped up just as I was thinking "I hope there's a new mix at the Vice forum."

Back into the daylight' date=' well maybe sundown but out in the open. No hiding under the bridges this time.Good arrangement. Made me want to listen to the first one again, so I did and a few others too.:clap:[/quote']Thanks Beach_Vice! Yes, it was indeed a return to the first few in terms of atmosphere and track choice.
Thanks, this one popped up just as I was thinking "I hope there's a new mix at the Vice forum."
What a great compliment:o, I'm happy that some members like yourself are looking forward to another mix. It means allot to me - really. I'm passionate about the eighties and my initial motivation for making the mixes was that many music stations tended to just stick to your typical top40 songs, while there was so much more great but lesser known songs made in the era.One again, thanks for tuning in!:thumbsup:
Great !
Thanks you Matt5:D