80's Broadcast: Little Mix Dangerous

Philippe

80's Broadcast presents: Little Mix Dangerous. Almost Two Hours of 100 % uncut & sometimes forgotten songs from the multi-billion era. Including hits from Language, Gang Of Four, Visage, The Name, Killing Joke, Modern English and many more. Tune in to Little Mix Dangerous and experience the eighties all over again!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4993[/ATTACH]Go to the following link and press the big-O-button for an instant flashback!http://www.mixcloud.com/80sBroadcast/little-mix-dangerous/This broadcast is 100% legal, thanks to MixCloud all artists featured in this mix get payed based on listening behaviour.

80's Broadcast presents: Little Mix Dangerous. Almost Two Hours of 100 % uncut & sometimes forgotten songs from the multi-billion era. Including hits from Language" data-date=" Gang Of Four, Visage, The Name, Killing Joke, Modern English and many more. Tune in to Little Mix Dangerous and experience the eighties all over again![/FONT">

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4993[/ATTACH]Go to the following link and press the big-O-button for an instant flashback!http://www.mixcloud.com/80sBroadcast/little-mix-dangerous/This broadcast is 100% legal, thanks to MixCloud all artists featured in this mix get payed based on listening behaviour.

Sounds great :D

Well, it was about 10 steps forward and then back for me this time. I listened to the first two songs, and they were okay, but to be honest, I didn't like a single song after that. The songs were strangely well arranged, but the sound didn't appeal to these ears. I tried twice to go through it, but found myself skipping every song the second time I went through. Maybe those tunes were a little too far off the road and maybe I'm a little more comfortable near street lights. That being said, I'm not the authority on this, it's just my opinion.Again I'm listening to the other mixes and it's making me want to make one. Good on you though, because If I did even one where the reception was good, I'd stop there for fear of working backwards. Again your artwork is cool. Is that a photo of a woman that you've PS'ed or did you find that image? The stripes and triangle are well colored and well placed as they fit well and accentuate the whole image.Looking forward to more.

Well' date=' it was about 10 steps forward and then back for me this time. I listened to the first two songs, and they were okay, but to be honest, I didn't like a single song after that. The songs were strangely well arranged, but the sound didn't appeal to these ears. I tried twice to go through it, but found myself skipping every song the second time I went through. Maybe those tunes were a little too far off the road and maybe I'm a little more comfortable near street lights. That being said, I'm not the authority on this, it's just my opinion.Again I'm listening to the other mixes and it's making me want to make one. Good on you though, because If I did even one where the reception was good, I'd stop there for fear of working backwards. Again your artwork is cool. Is that a photo of a woman that you've PS'ed or did you find that image? The stripes and triangle are well colored and well placed as they fit well and accentuate the whole image.Looking forward to more.[/quote']Hey Beach_Vice, first of all I want to thank you for your honesty! It's great to read your opinion and they have been very insightful from the beginning.Now, without trying to defense myself or the mix - I can honestly understand the reason why it may not be everyone's cup of tea. There are many songs on there that where totally unknown - I guess because they where not as good even when they came out. I can tell you that some where copy cats of other bands from that moment and it is sometimes very obvious.For me it's always a difficult blend or exercise in balance. Or I can just go with the top 40 'everybody love's em' songs that radio keep playing even up to today - or I'll try to find some obscure tracks which by definition means that they are not popular. But still I feel they fit the era's typical sounds.Anyway, I know that not all mixes will suit everybody's tastes but then again there should be at least some that people will like - and you have had those that you like so that's a the good thing.About the artwork, the girl is from a legitimate source in terms of me having the right to use it and distribute it. But the composition of the whole is from my hands. :glossy:Thanks for being a regular listener and giving your honest opinion, much appreciated!:thumbsup:
Oh ye!One more AWESOME mix and I'm the first to leav a comment after enjoyng this mix
Thanks Victor! Yeah, you are indeed one of the firsts to comment when it comes out.:cool:
Sounds great
Thanks Matt5.

• 3 months later...

Phil,I must have missed some mixes:rolleyes: catching up now.This one was totally different vibe.All of the music I have never heard before.

80's Broadcast presents: Little Mix Dangerous. Almost Two Hours of 100 % uncut & sometimes forgotten songs from the multi-billion era. Including hits from Language" data-date=" Gang Of Four, Visage, The Name, Killing Joke, Modern English and many more. Tune in to Little Mix Dangerous and experience the eighties all over again![/FONT">

Nice tribute to MVs episode title ! :D