80's Broadcast: Ocean Drive Mix

Philippe

80's Broadcast presents: Ocean Drive Mix, over two hours of non stop 100% uncut songs from the multi-dollar era. Including hit songs by: Sinead O'Connor, Bryan Ferry, Depeche Mode, Toni Childs, Peter Cetera, John Parr, The Fixx, Amy Grant, The Church, Pat Benatar, The Damned, Meat Loaf and many others...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5002[/ATTACH]Go to the following link and press the big-O-button for an instant flashback!http://www.mixcloud.com/80sBroadcast/ocean-drive-mix/This broadcast is 100% legal, thanks to MixCloud all artists featured in this mix get payed based on listening behaviour.

it get beter and beter every time:radio:listening to this mix feals like you are driving by the ocen drive in your ferrari daytona listening to great music and enjoyng the beauty of Miami:cool:

alleycat

I am looking forward to listening to this mix Phil

Thanks Alleycat, let me know if it's good after all...;):cool:

Victor

it get beter and beter every time:radio:listening to this mix feals like you are driving by the ocen drive in your ferrari daytona listening to great music and enjoyng the beauty of Miami

Hey Victor you totally understood this mix and expressed it beautifully with your words, thanks!:thumbsup:

I love the mix.Love the song Naughty,Naughty play that often and You Never listen to Me by Peter Cetera and some music I have not heard before or have and have not heard in a long while.Really enjoying it.Great Mix Phil,again:thumbsup::happy:

I love the mix.Love the song Naughty' date='Naughty play that often and You Never listen to Me by Peter Cetera and some music I have not heard before or have and have not heard in a long while.Really enjoying it.Great Mix Phil,again:thumbsup::happy:[/quote']Thank you Alleycat, it's great you liked it and that it even introduced you to some unheard before songs. :cool:

Wow, great mix this time. I definitely get the earlier comment about cruisin'. After the first few words of the second song I was sweating. Sexy. Also some great songs I never heard before that made me wanna move too, and of course some I did know that had the same effect. Peter Cetera - good tune, Howard Jones - Cool, Cactus World News - that's different and I like it. Bruce Cockburn - a lot better than a rocket launcher, Thinkman - one hell of an adventure and enjoyed standing on the outside - Meatloaf. Again, Sinead - whoa.Closing statement - might as well go for a soda:cool: