This is for Coop

widereceiver 88

Hi CoopI'm looking for a pic of D.J.where he's wearing a no.88 football shirt (action pic)with the ball that i know is somewhere in your scrapbook collection. I've been paging no for hours and can't find it, maybe u have a quicker way.If u can find it plse add it to your reply, appreciate it.Later

Hi CoopI'm looking for a pic of D.J.where he's wearing a no.88 football shirt (action pic)with the ball that i know is somewhere in your scrapbook collection. I've been paging no for hours and can't find it' date=' maybe u have a quicker way.If u can find it plse add it to your reply, appreciate it.Later[/quote']Here ya go!Eingefügtes Bild

Thx pal appreciate itThere was another one which was bit more close up and where u can still see te no88 - any chance?Thx

Ahhh.....I have a shot of it on a coffee table with the little red helicopter, rolex, and a blazer. Not sure the photo is any better. I can't remember where I posted it, but I'll look for it, and if I find it, I'll post it here.