80's Broadcast: Smugglers Mix

Philippe

80's Broadcast: Smugglers Mix. One Hour twenty-two of uncut 100% pure hits from the multi-billion era. Including songs by: Duran Duran, Don Johnson, Kim Wilde, Cyndi Lauper, Bananarama, Berlin, The Clash, The Takeaways and many more!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5065[/ATTACH]Go to the following link and press the big-O- green play button for an instant flashback!:thumbsup:http://www.mixcloud.com/80sBroadcast/smugglers-mix/This broadcast is 100% legal, thanks to MixCloud all artists featured in this mix get payed based on listening behaviour.

AWESOME MIX PHILIPPE!:radio:YOUR MIX'ES ALWAYS MAKE MY DAY:clap:I REALY LIKE DURAN DURAN-GIRLS ON FILM SONG

Hey Victor, glad to hear you enjoy it!:cool: Duran Duran's Girl On Film is a classic, I like it allot myself!:radio:Thanks for listening!:thumbsup:

I love your mix and always do.You have really good music :thumbsup:you got my support always.I love your graphics very :cool:Love the song Rock the Casbah from the clash,remember that well:thumbsup:I heard Don:happy:like that songYou did it again Phil,freaking Fantastic

I love your mix and always do.You have really good music :thumbsup:you got my support always.I love your graphics very :cool:Love the song Rock the Casbah from the clash' date='remember that well:thumbsup:I heard Don:happy:like that songYou did it again Phil,freaking Fantastic[/quote']Thanks Alleycat, I'm very happy you like the new mix and the graphics!:cool:"Streetwise" by Don Johnson, didn't make it to the 'Heartbeat' album but it wasreleased as a 12" maxi single together with the songs "Heartache Away" and "Love Roulette".On backing vocals you can hear Olivia Brown (Trudy)! and Whoopi Goldberg.The song appears in the MV episode "Streetwise" which shares the same name as the song.Thanks for your ongoing support Alleycat, it means allot to me.:thumbsup:
Excellent!!
Thanks for the comment DJWannaB! Glad you enjoyed it!:cool: