80's Broadcast: Tiger Mix

Philippe

80's Broadcast:Tiger Mix. Almost one hour and a half of 100% uncut hits from the multi-billion dollar era. Including songs from: Bryan Ferry, Fiona, The Fixx, The Church, Human League, Berlin, The Reds, Peter Gabriel and many others![ATTACH=CONFIG]5072[/ATTACH]Go to the following link and press the big-O- green play button for an instant flashback!:daumenrauf:http://www.mixcloud.com/80sBroadcast/tiger-mix/This broadcast is 100% legal, thanks to MixCloud all artists featured in this mix get payed based on listening behaviour.This time I included a professional radio jingle, as always I'm looking forward to your comments!

Another great mix Phil' date='totally different sound with some great music.Totally love it.Enjoy listening to it.Again a good one:thumbsup::cool:[/quote']Thank you Alleycat, I'm happy to read you enjoy this one too!Thanks for listening! :cool:

Wow, high contrast graphic and high contrast music mix... But it worked. I don't know how you pulled it off, there's a few weird ones in there, but the story read like a mystery. Lots of new stuff for me, and a few old faves actually. Icehouse is cool, love the fixx and Peter Gabriel. I skipped 'This Administration' and 'Hanging Gardens' and replayed 'Zinni' and 'Break the wall.'Thanks for another 80's Broadcast!

Wow' date=' high contrast graphic and high contrast music mix... But it worked. I don't know how you pulled it off, there's a few weird ones in there, but the story read like a mystery. Lots of new stuff for me, and a few old faves actually. Icehouse is cool, love the fixx and Peter Gabriel. I skipped 'This Administration' and 'Hanging Gardens' and replayed 'Zinni' and 'Break the wall.'Thanks for another 80's Broadcast![/quote']Hey Beach_Vice, no need to thank me for another 80's Broadcast. It's me that wants to thank you and the others for taking the time to listen.:thumbsup:High Contrast? Yes, I guess my mind was in high contrast on a personal level when I pulled this on off this one.:)Anyway, I'm happy you enjoyed almost all of it. Two skipped tracks on a 23 tracks playlist can not be bad.:DZinni by Durutti Column, is also one of my favorites - it has that dreamy almost unreal vibe to it. I discovered them since my previous broadcast and you can find it on 'Smuggler's Mix'.'Break The Wall' by Cerrone is indeed also very special and unique in it's genre, If I'm not mistaken Vincent Price 'the voice on Thriller' has a brief appearance in it too.Thanks for listening and stay tuned!

Silly me:)I totaly forgoten that you all ready added it in one of your mixes:rolleyes:just heard that sogn of the radio and jumped to the PC for asking you to add it(again):)sorry Philippe

• 1 month later...